Prologue

Everyone is human. Descriptions of Grayroad, Galand, Drole and Fraudrin will be given later on.

Side note: Drole and Diane will be cousins here, Fraudrin will be Dreyfus's adopted son, Estarossa and Mael are old middle school friends who call each other their doppelgänger.

Also, this is sort of a flashback, per say.

"Y/N L/N, please head to the Holy Council room as of this moment

"Y/N L/N, please head to the Holy Council room as of this moment. I repeat, Y/N L/N, please head to the Holy Council room as of this moment." The loudspeaker would ring as you were just about to take a bite of your sandwich. "Seriously? Just when I was about to start eating lunch..." You sighed as you got up from the ground of the outside lot of Liones High.

"Ban, do NOT eat my food." You glared at the man who chuckled with a smirk. "I won't I won't!" That was a definite lie, you could tell. "Ban..." The girl next to him, Elaine, pouted her cheek. "Fine, fine, I won't!" Ban lifted his arms up as if he were getting arrested. You nodded, wrapping your sandwich back up and heading to the Holy Council Room.

The hallways were almost filled with students who were going to see their friends for lunch, or just going to eat inside classroom. Walking up the flights of stairs, you waved towards your fellow Holy Council members, Jericho and Guila, as you stepped into the room you were called into.

"Did you need me, Mr. Dreyfus?" You said as you closed the door. The room didn't have any lights on, and was only lit by the open blinds of the windows. The other side of the room was covered by shadows. "Yes, in such a short notice we have gotten ten new students. I would like you to show them around."

You'd nod, you looked over to the other side of the room, there stood ten figures. One had the girl part of the school uniform, a mask covering her face that looked like grey demons from history books. She also had a pin of the same demon mask on her school uniform, and also had long dark purple hair.

Next to her, a boy with purple hair as well as some sort of birthmark on his right eye. His hair was just at his shoulders, and for some odd reason, the appearance had reminded you of Gowther. But the two were different, as the boy was taller and a bit muscular.

There was also a boy with red hair, as well as a grey mask with some sort of mouth design just as the tip of his nose and a grey hat. One of them stood above them all, however. An extremely tall, and buff man who had tan skin, as well as a blue eyepatch covering his right eye.

For a moment, your stomach would twist. Looking back at Dreyfus you shrugged, "All right, doesn't seem too bad." He'd leaned back into his chair, "I am also sorry for disrupting your lunch." You shook your head, it's fine... Anyways, I'm showing them around the whole school?"

"Yes, start off at either the front yard or one of the classrooms. It may take some time, so I have notified the teachers beforehand that you may be late." Dreyfus said. Nodding once again, you looked at the ten figures once again, motioning for them to follow you as you left the room.