Chapter 1

This takes off two weeks after the Ten Commandments join the school, the present time.

Other side note: Hawk lives with Meliodas, and is human as well. Hawk is supposed to be a high school student, but Meliodas told him not to go and that when he graduates college he'll take care of Hawk. Basically, Meliodas thinks of Hawk like a baby brother. Sorry Zeldris and Estarossa

"Wasn't this supposed to be a 'small project'

"Wasn't this supposed to be a 'small project'." You groaned, falling to the floor. "Yeah... But it's Mr. Hendrickson, who knows?" Gerhearde sweat-dropped as she saw you lay on the ground. "Can't we just get this out of the way? If we can't find an object used by the Goddesses right now, just wait till tomorrow."

You sat back up as you stared at King's laptop, "We have to present this in two days. Two days. How are we going to get an object by then?" Gerheade sighed, trying to be positive, "Hoping for a miracle?" You and King looked at each other, and looked at Gerheade who was awkwardly smiling.

"King, isn't Elizabeth a druid? Can't you ask her is she has anything to help us with..?" You slowly looked back towards King. "I did," he answered, "I don't think she's responded." King looked at his phone, "...Oh, she just did." You snatched his phone, and saw him and Elizabeth's message.

"Elizabeth is really an apostle of the goddesses." You wiped a non-existent tear. Gerheade shook her head as she pat yours. "Anyways, I should head home." You grabbed your bag at the wall and got up. "Yeah, I should as well. Thanks for letting us come over, King."

"No problem, I'll take a nap." The moment he said that he got up and flopped on his bed. "Bye, Y/N." Gerheade gave you a smile as she left the room. Sighing, you closed King's laptop and stretched, leaving his room as well. The streets were rather silent, the only cars passing by were the ones near the sidewalk you walked by.

You continued to walk down the street, "Should've asked for a ride back home..." To get home, you had to turn a few blocks, specifically three. "It's too long of a walk, geez..." You groaned, Ban was your go-to ride home after school. Today he decided it was a good idea to get drunk in the middle of class and get sent to the hospital for the night.

"That stupid idiot..." You grumbled, continuing to walk your route home. "Well maybe if you weren't so arrogant you wouldn't have gotten so close to getting suspended. You're lucky I was there, you should be thanking me." Someone said as you walked by, recognizing them as someone who went to your school. "Sure, I will. But only when you stop lecturing me for hours and hours doing the slightest thing." The person they were talking to said.

Their voices would fade as you turned the corner, "Wonder what he did." You shrugged your shoulders, still walking home.

TIME SKIP - THE NEXT DAY

It was homeroom, and you were leaning back in your chair and waiting for class to start. Ignoring the fact that a few papers were being thrown at your head, you'd twirl the pencil in your hand, just focusing on that. It wasn't any of the Ten Commandments, you knew that for sure. It was Ban. "Oi... Y/N." He lazily called out your name.

You ignored him, as one usually does. You know he was probably going to as for the homework. "Y/N." He said once again, throwing another piece of paper at you. "...Okay, what is it." You turned back to him. Ban had been leaning in his fair, which his elbow on his desk, his cheek in his hand and the other hand next to a pile of crumbled paper.

"Homework, did you do it?" Ban's expression was obviously a bored one, the same scowl on his face as he showed you the empty sheet of homework. "Yes, but I rushed it because I didn't do it last night." He extended his hand, you rolling your eyes as you pulled out your sheet of homework and gave it to him. "Reword stuff, don't make it obvious you're copying me. Mr. Denzel will get here in a few minutes."

Ban scoffed, "Yeah, yeah. I know." After a few minutes, Ban gave you back your homework as you placed it into your bag. "Well, well, well, if it isn't Mx. Holy Council Member letting someone cheat off of their homework." Estarossa smirked, leaning his chair towards your desk. "...I hope you fall." You just stared straight at the board, not wanting to make notice of Estarossa's existence.

"How rude. Now however did you become a Holy Council member?" He was still leaning towards your desk, placing his elbows on it. "I was voted, surprisingly enough." You shrugged, "Now what do you want, you only ever talk to me if you need something." Estarossa shook his head with amusement, "Since you already gave Ban your answers, why not give it to me? Help a poor soul out."

After a split second of thinking you responded, "No, ask your friends." He gave a pouty face, which he failed horribly at, "But you are my friend?" You looked at him weirdly, "Am I?" He'd nod, "Of course! We're buddies!" He tried to wrap an arm around you, and that led to him falling out of his chair. A snort from Ban was heard as everyone in the classroom looked at Estarossa who had just fallen.

You pursed your lips in attempt to stop your laughing, looking back at the board. "Idiot." You could hear from Zeldris. "Alright class," Mr. Denzel walked in, "I will be collecting the homework so have it out and ready for me. And Estarossa, get back in your seat." You took out your homework sheet once again, just placing it on your desk.

Mr. Denzel walked around, taking the sheets of paper of the desks. "...You ten, by any chance did you even do the homework." As he said, the everyone turned their attention to the back corner of the class. Only four out of the ten nodded, Mr. Denzel went to collect their papers. "The other six of you, half credit tomorrow."

Class continued like normal, Mr. Denzel talking about the essay we were writing on a novel called Voices of the Forest. The moment he sat at his desk and let the class do their work, the group of ten would turn to each other and start to talk. Mr. Denzel peeked up at them as the entire class turned their heads. You just did your work.

"Does your group have something to say to the class?" Immediately, Estarossa answered, "Yes, we're cool and you all suck." You face-palmed, wondering how the man even got into the school, or why he even has friends. Tuning everything around you out, you just went back to work, visibly noticing Mr. Denzel scolding Estarossa.

You simply ignored them, predicting that in about four minutes Estarossa would say something causing a fight between him and Mr. Denzel and then Derieri would get annoyed and get them a detention. Not even a second later, you were right about your prediction. 'Okay what the fuck.' You thought, then mentally groaned realizing you had to watch over them.

Derieri scoffed, leaning back in her chair and not really caring. It sucked, really. All you were hoping for was that your group of friends didn't get a detention.

1197 words! I had more plans for this chapter, but decided to wrap it up since I haven't updated in over a month

1197 words! I had more plans for this chapter, but decided to wrap it up since I haven't updated in over a month. The ending is obviously very rushed.