Part 1

... *I come to check on you, and everyone seems to have gone. you're on the couch, exhausted from the night's festivities, and I just can't help myself. I gently pull out your cock and rub it gently. Quiet sounds escape your lips, and I gently press my lips to the tip of your cock. I give it a small kiss and start licking the sides as it gets more erect. More sounds escape, and once I suck the tip, those little sounds turn into quiet moans. I watch you as I suck a bit more. I start to gently and softly fondle your balls, and I suck about to my normal place. Your cock tastes and smells so yummy. I want to bite it, but I don't want to be a bad slut and hurt my master, so I quietly continue to suck, going a little harder now. I continue this for a bit before quickening my pace and attempting to go deeper sometimes. Your drowsy moans fill the quiet room, and I try even more to please you. However, I fail you and pull away to gag and cough. Not moments later, I hear you rustling, and before I know it, your hands are grabbing my head and you're forcing me down on your cock. I moan and hear you chuckle coldly. It almost breaks my mind to hear that little harsh chuckle. I can't resist it~. My head bobs up and down faster than I can keep up with, and I choke and gag but do not vomit. One of your hands moves to my throat as the other finds it's way into my hair. I gasp as you lightly choke me and use my hair to force me further. Moments later, your fresh, warm cum shoots down my throat, and I moan. I swallow forcefully and am allowed to be let off when you let me go. I hack and cough but am quickly brought to your gaze as you cup my chin viciously. I hear you chuckle again, and my eyes widen at the cold, piercing look you give me as you scan my messy face and look into my soul. My mind races at what you're going to do to me next...*