Part 10 | Someone other..? |

*•. Katsuki's P.O.V.•*
[8:35 21.04]

I was driving to the strip club to meet with Shoto. I really feel bad for what I said...

I was with mina only. She wanted to see Pony Tail. I was almost there and halfie was gonna start after 10 minutes or some shit.

We arrived after couple of minutes and went in only to see Halfie dancing on the pole while with a pervert on a chair right in front of him. I got mad- not really knowing why- I walked to this guy. He seemed like a 16 y/o high school boy!

"Oi!" I said and he rolled his eyes. "Yes? Do ya need something old man?" I chuckled as he called me old man. "Listen here you little pice of shit. I can buy and sale your organs  for only in a minute. Be careful who you touch." I whispered those stuff and looked at Halfie who made his way to us with crossed arms "Excuse me? I have a client now." He said and pulled that shit by the hand to stand up. "He is probably 16!" I said and grabbed Icyhots hand. "No he is 19.  Now is you don't mind us. We are taking our leave." He said and continued to walk "Am I that replaceable?" Was the only thing I can think of ,but what after he said made my heart beat faster. "Haha. Of course not. But I am right. Have a happy life I hope this girl knows how to treat you." I could've see something shining in his eyes. I pulled his hand making him let of the boy and pressed my lips against his gently but passionately placing my hand on his cheek and the other protectively around his waist pulling him slowly closer. He kissed back and I felt hot tears on my hand. We slowly pulled away. And he backed off. "Babe? What the fuck are you doing?! Let's go! You are gonna get punishment for that!" That shitty boy toke him away from me. And...

Babe?

What the fuck happened for a day?! I felt anger, sadness and other emotions..I just couldn't express all of them! Mina and Momo made there way to me and smiled a bit. "This is Sho's ex... he was a bit abusive and easy getting jealous." I chuckled by anger and squeezed my hand right into a fist.

———The next day——-

I walked in the Coffee store and take my usual. I saw big tits and smirked at her a bit. "The usual?" She smiled at me. "Yes." "Sho! A black coffe without sugar!" She screamed at him and walked to a table to give someone's order. "Here you go sir, hope you have a wonderful day. Come here a-" he looked at me hands and all the way up from my lips to my eyes. "It won't be that wonderful. And I'll come again." I looked into his eyes just to see red puffy all teary eyes, he had some dried tears on his cheeks I was about to put my hand on his cheek when I heard the door bell. "Babe! A Laté and a cupcake, you pay right~" Sho sighed shakily. "Y-Yes master.." he looked down and quickly gave me my coffee and rushed to make thats shits one. What a bitch. I did not leave I sat on a table and slowly drank my coffee. I soon saw Halfie and that bastard leave. But the halfie was with his worker outfit of sum. I followed to see what will happen. They were behind the shop and he lighted a cigarette."Now. What I told you about taking orders by other men?!" He slapped shoto hard across his face. "S-sorry.. I- you know that I don't love you and I have feelings for other.." I chuckled quietly and just waited. "I know~. But you will listen to me and do whatever I want. " "No he won't. What the fuck bro you are short and abusive. You don't deserve shit." I chuckled loudly and made my way to them. "Who are you to say that? Look at yourself you look like angry Pomeranian!" He laughed and pointed a finger at me. I grabbed his finger and twisted it breaking it.  "Shut your shit eating mouth." I said and looked at the crying boy. "And you. Did you really want him?" He shoke his head. "Then why you didn't stay with me?!" "Because you are getting married to a beautiful girl and it hurts to watch!" I laughed a bit and hugged him. "No way. I want you." I whispered and he wrapped his arms around my neck tightly.

" I whispered and he wrapped his arms around my neck tightly

"I'm sorry but it's over Jake.." the halfie said and i picks him up as he wrapped himself around my upper body. I walked in the store and placed him down. "I have to work now.." he said and looked away. I grabbed the halfie neck choking him not too hard not too loosen (he can still breath~) and pressed my lips agains hims for a soft short passionate kiss. I slowly let go of him and walked out of the store. I went in my car and grabbed my phone..

A text.

Katsuki~ : See ya tonight kitten.

Halfie <3 : S-See ya!

Words : 892