Page 3 |Late night talk|

*•. Shoto's P.O.V.•*
"Oi, ypu never told me your name." Bakugo said before parking at his garage. "It's Shoto, Shoto Todoroki, you never did too." I looked into his ruby eyes..god they are so beautiful- I feel like melting whenever I look at them. "Katsuki Bakugo, nice to meet you cutie~" he winked at me and got out of the car. I was a blushing mess ! He opened the door for me and i went out too. We got inside his house. It was a bit bigger then mine, a bit messy tho- is he living alone? "Are you living alone?" I questioned. "Noup, sadly with those idiots you saw at the club." Well that makes sense. We got into his room , god his bed was huge- I toke out my shoes and ran to his bed and yeeted myself on it like it's mine. "Nice!~" I said and he started laughing. I turned to him and puffed my cheeks to him. "What?!" He looked at me. "Nothing!" He just waved his hand. "Hey-Umm...can a browna shirt and maybe shorts?.. I'm a bit uncomfortable in this." He just nodded and hand me a black t-shirt and small shorts. "The shorts were mine when I was 9th grade ,I'm Glad that I keeper them for memories" I giggled a bit and went in his bathroom to change. The shorts were just a little bit big but the t-shirt was huge ! I walk walk out of the bathroom and yawned. It was 12:56 but I wasn't that tired. "Pff- you look cute in it" He smirked and I just blushed walking towards him. "T-thank you" I looked away blushing and he just chuckled. Damn his voice- "Horror?" He asked "Movie? Oh- um- okay" I sat on his bad with my legs in the M pose , he sat a bit behind me and laid his back on the wall, the TV was in front of us. He put on some movie , I didn't see the name. It started normal..

-In the middle of the movie-

Outside was raining and storming.. the movie was so scary. I didn't wanted cuddle up next to him and hide my face because he will think of me as a little kid.
When the man in the movie chopped the woman's head I screamed and got under his covers. He chuckled a bit and turned off the movie, he put on a song ,𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑒𝑐𝑡' by Ed Sheeran. "Wanna dance?" He said with his soft but deep voice showing his hand , I stand up and toke his hand "gladly~" I giggled and we started slow-dancing. My heart was beating fast..his too I can feel his heart beat.. in the middle of the dance he raised my chin with his hand and stared into my eyes , so I stared back. He slowly got closer and closer.. and my phone rang. I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone, it was Momo.

The call
M: Sho-Sho~ I won't be *hic* home tonight~ *hic* Ahh~ Stop it Mina~! Not now~

S: I know! God you are dying my life !

M : Don't be rude Sho-Sho! Ahh~

End of the call

I hanged up. Bakugo heard her noises and chuckled. Sweet- "Mina is having her fun- I see~" The ash blond said. "Yeah.. I hope she is okay. Hey wanna play truth or dare ? " I asked him , we had nothing better to do anyways.. "Sure,why not."

We both sat on his bed while I'm hugging my pillow and some music is playing on the background "Guys My Age" by Hey Violet. I started singing it quietly when he asked "You like the song?" "Yeah. It's one of my favourite, and that's the reading I'm dating only older then me- anyways Truth or Dare?" He chuckled a bit and said "Dare" "I dare you to call your ex and say "You know that you are replaceable even by a boy right?" I was about to laugh but golfed it. He called his ex and and putted on speaker.

The call

Ex : You miss me or what~? Or you just wanna have some fun like we did the day before yesterday?~

B:You know I was ducking drink , and + you are replaceable even by a boy right?

Ex : Are you gay?!

B:And what if I am and I'm dating a boy?

Ex : Ha! You are using him for sex toy don't you?~

B:No, I love him more then I ever did you. Oh wait-.. I didn't love you Uraraka.

Ex : W-What...

End of the call

"Pff-" I started laughing.he looked at me and also started to laugh. "Truth or dare shorty." The taller male said. "Dare!" I said and squeezed the pillow "Hmm.. I dare you to show me the dirtiest dance that you know." I chuckled and sand up. "I put the " I see red" song on and pulled the chair in from of him . Bakugo sat straightly and watched me with crosses arms. I licked li index finger spoilers my legs while sitting on the chair and put my hands in front of my thighs then sat on the floor slowly choking myself ,I slowly walked to him and sprites his legs a bit slowly sliding my hands upon his thighs, I noticed that he was a big..hard?
-2 mins after the dance-
I heard clapping from him then he whistled, I blushed slightly and sat again next to him. He turned around and faced me.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked. "Truth this time halfie." He said calmly. I nodded. "Hmm.. what's your sexuality?" "Mm.. I though I was straight last year. But in reality I was into boys more then girls. So I just dated girl thinking I'm not..while not having any kind of attraction to them. So I guess I'm gay?" I smiled brightly " Yay!- I mean- that's not so bad. " He just looked at me and said "truth or dare half'n'half?" I gulped . "T-truth." "Why did you become a striped for males ?" After he said that I sighed. " I kind of trust you so I'm gonna tell you. So- My father was fucking abusive so me and sister just ran away with no money only our phones. I could say I'm father was pretty rich ,but this didn't actually mater for me. When I fold him I was with a different sexuality, I broke my left arm and ya. Momo found me when I was 16 , she was 17- She was teaching me everything and because I was so "beautiful,, I become the costumers favourite and the boss's one. Because of me the strip club was full with people. Now I could say I'm a professional. " I smiled brightly at him. "Do some of them touch you?" He asked kinda worriedly and I could feel from his voice.. he was a bit angry. "No, of course not. They are not allowed to." He sighed. "Truth or dare me. Roughie!" He chuckled and we heard sound from downstairs. He quickly locked the door and went back. "Dare." I said and shivered a bit. It was a bit cold. He saw me and give me one of his hoodies. It was back one with a huge orange X on it. I wore it and he smiled a bit. "T-Thank you-I don't know what to dare you soo...Do the first thing that comes to your mind I guess." He looked at me and smirked. "Come closer" I did as he told me. He picked me and put me on his lap, he started sucking and kissing my neck leaving marks for a minute or two. "Truth or dare candy cane~?" I was a blushing mess " Truth" "How much it takes you to fall in love with me?" I blushed and just looked away. I was ig in love with him just attracted.. " a month maybe..? If not really know." I giggled nervously and looked at my phone it was 3:46 AM. "Shit! I have to go!" I said, I tried to get off of his lap when he picked me up and garbed my clothes and shoes, he grabbed his keys and went downstairs, he opened the door slowly and closed it after so the others won't hear him. He put me in the car and gave my my cloths and shoes. He went in too. I told him the address and he started driving to it. I put on my shoes and looked at him. After some minutes we were already there. "Tomorrow I'll pick you up at 7 PM ,okay?" I nodded and remembered that we were going to hang out together.. before getting out of the car..I kissed his cheek and said "Goodbye mr. Roughie..!" I could see the blush and the smile on his face. I rushed in my house ready for my sisters anger.