Airport

Japan Trip P1

"Hello everyone, and welcome to... the best day of my life" y/n smiled laying in her bed "I have never been so happy. I am so very excited. today is the day when we are going to be flying across the world to the place I have always wanted to go" she giggled "We're going to Japan Bitches!" she gets up and goes to make two cups of coffee "Lets go and see the man with the tickets" she laughs rushing up the stairs and into the other bedroom "Hi Thomas?"

"Ummm" He groans barely even poking his head out the covers 

"Good morning you very lovely snuggly, beautiful boy"

"Who are you and what have you done with My y/n?" he asks as he sat up rubbing his eyes 

"what? I brought you coffee? and I said something nice?"

"Yes and that's weird. you're just excited for Japan? aren't you?" 

"Yes, so I'm being nice"

"You are so easy to see though"

"Fine I'll take this coffee then"

"No no, Please bring me coffee, the sun isn't up yet I need coffee" 

"Okay, here is your coffee" she says handing him the cup and sitting on the bed with him

"You have never been this nice to be before... I'm not sure I like it" He says "Please insult me I feel weird"

"You're a dick"

"Thank you" he smiled "are you excited to go to japan?"

"Yes I am, I am thrilled, and I'm very happy your taking me" she smiled resting her head on his shoulder 

"I know you are, Well they said I could bring someone so I'm bring you."

"This isn't going to be like fanfiction right? there will be two beds? right Thomas!"

"Two hotel rooms,"

"I'm not going to get all the way to japan and then be told ohh no there was a mix up you two have to share a room! and a bed... "

"Bow chicka wow wow"

"Exactly. I wish to avoid that if I can" 

"It's not like we haven't ever shared a bed before y/n."

"I know, we have to get though Gatwick airport now though"

"we do, you wanna get Starbucks in the airport?"

"Yes, do you wanna get chicken nuggets in the airport?"

"once we get though security I will go get you coffee and you will go get nuggets 100 percent"

"Defiantly" I smiled 

"We are going to have to stop at security, because I always get stopped,"

"do you?"

"Yep"

"shit... should probably not put my you know twelve inch vibrator in my bag then"

"Yeah don't do that"

"Okay. I'll put it in your bag then." she giggled running off out the bedroom and down the stairs "Ohh I am so going to get him stopped by security for having huge sex toys in his bag" 

"Ohh no your not my bags already locked y/n!" He yelled from upstairs

"Awww he knows me too well"

"Bye airport security, Hello Airport McDonalds" she giggled

"I will go get you some coffee,  you go grab my some chicken nuggets" he says 

"Okay, grab me... something highly caffeinated that I can sip" 

 "I know what you like" 

"you do, see you in a minuet" 

He gave her head a kiss and heading off into the airport "Now, Thomas has left me with his bag while he goes to get coffee. so Before I get nuggets I shall go now to the duty free shop and buy the biggest sex toy we can, and hide it in Thomas' bag"