16

Aah, There's something about France and Paris, in particular, that's so wonderful really, It's a beautiful place with lots of good places to visit apart from being a major fashion and Travel destination.

I have spent a lot of time in the Head office overlooking the Eiffel Tower, it's not the tallest building but it's a 15-minute walk to the tower and Very luxurious. It's Teal's head office for our Fashion, Cosmetics & Health department. I came here for another merger to bring a Few Brands to Asia from here, We have been doing this for ages, We buy out stocks in companies and help them expand, They get more profit and we get more profit, But I guess you can say that I'm a bit picky with the brands,

The main problem with this is government restrictions and taxes, It's just frustrating really how something that costs so cheap in a way can be so expensive elsewhere, I mean it's essentially the same thing and I understand the way that currency works but still, It's pretty pathetic.

I only regret coming here slightly because, Of Alain, He's been trying to get Serena, Hmph...like that's EVER gonna happen, Aria's been busy writing songs for her new album, I've been helping, and she has converted one full room into a recording studio...AND....has kicked out everyone from 75 Studios, Which is my personal Production Company. A famous production Company at that, but that doesn't change the fact that she kicked everyone out, well everyone except the security.

Another reason I came to France is because I had to come to the Bugatti HQ to sign a few papers to finally import my new Cars, Plural. Well, I did own a Chiron, but I Wanted the Pur Sport and SuperSport so both of 'em will be Flown by Teal's Shipping Company, hectic would be right to describe this, Alongside this my Huracan Evo RWB which will also be here shortly. I'm really excited about that as well,

I got out of the office building where Lucas was waiting. I had an international licence and so did Lucas but I didn't feel like driving today so he drove me around in the Phantom.

I won't be able to go to New York this month. Even if I wanted to. First off I'll have to be here in France for a fortnight before going back to My Head Office in Britain, What can I say. I love the place better than NYC, So in order to keep Alain away from Serena I may or may not have secretly assigned Her A couple of bodyguards. What? I'm may not be possessive but what's mine is mine, And she's my first priority and I'll make her mine no matter the cost.

But I have noticed that's she's a bit more touchy lately, This was never a thing before and I can tell you that it makes me nervous, As fuck, oh this is bad, I don't normally swear, but she's Serena and I loose all my other controls with her just to resist myself from touching and holding her, So yeah, I'm gonna go bonkers if she continues with what she's doing and I for the love of god don't understand why she's doing it as well.

I am currently standing at Charles de Gaulle Airports private Landing strip, I was about to Get on to my plane to go to the Uk, Out of all places. I love Britain. No, I don't like the damp climate but I do like the place. The people and the peace that comes with it, Plus. Miss Brown's Fashion show is happening in Manchester this year and so all her designers and other important Workers would be coming here. Which means Serena's gonna be coming here. But all that is in a week. Right now though I have to get there and Close a few deals.

Now here's the thing about Britain, unlike The states we don't have A 25-year import law that prevents vehicles from being imported from different parts to The Uk, It's pretty lenient. But for now, I'm planning and If Serena's gonna play like this then imma freaking woo her. To submission. Muhahahaha *cough* *cough*