ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 1: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝔸𝕔𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕞𝕪

Hmm...

I have told you about the Stationary World now I shall tell you more about Starlight Stationary Academy!

Here, in Starlight Stationary Academy, all idols are divided into 4 main modes. Namely, Cool, Cute, Elegant and Pop. My mode is Cool. Oria's mode is Cool too, Angel's one is Cute and Sarah's mode is Elegant.

The most famous team is Team MoonStar. Team MoonStar is surely the best team in the whole Stationary World! I wish my team could be as amazing as them one day!

I am a huge fan of Team MoonStar myself. I have all their merch and fan accessories!

Ok back to Starlight Stationary Academy... (XD)

In here, each team has at least 1 designer and 1 idol. The designers design dresses for the idols. The dress sets are called "coords". They can also have one separate designer which is not in the team. The designer of MoonStar has decided to hide his/her identity until now. I wonder who is he/she.

The coords can be in different brands. The common brands are:

Cute♡: Sweet Ange
Cool◇: Gothic Sparkle
Elegant♤: Diamond Princess
Pop♧: Shinning Dessert

All the coords are so pretty! Coords are detailed, beautiful and above all, powerful!

Yes, the higher the points of the coords, the easier it is for the Idols to get their magical appeal! Magical appeals boost up the level of the idols which will give idols and designers different benefits such as Stationary Dollars, other coords, gifts etc.

As if by magic, when a designer finishes designing a coord, they will have to put the finished artwork in their Pen Phone. There is a slot to put the designs. After that, cards of the designed coord comes out. When the design is in the Pen Phone, designers can customize the rarity. The rarer, the more powerful!

However, competitions have rules, such as having the limit of rarity acceptable. Also, the rarer the cards, the more expensive it is.

If you want to know, my class is 1A, the same with Oria! Sarah's class is 1C and Angel's one is 1D.

There are also different teams in Starlight Stationary Academy. Just like my team, Team Frixion Ball. The headmistress, Miss Ashley Miller always puts different students into teams by their skills and personality. Teams from 2 to 5 members will be created before the school year starts.

After that, the students will receive their team information by their Pen Phone. The Pen Phone will be distributed to each students on the first day and they will have to login to their Pen Idol account.

Well it is almost time for my class now! See you soon!!! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Thank you for reading the first chapter of Pen Idol! Hope you are enjoying the book! I will try my updating the book regularly. Once again, this book is inspired by the anime series, Aikatsu. However, all the brands are 100% original and I don't want anyone to copy the brands without credit being given. Thank you and see you soon!  /(^o^)/

------------------------------------------------------------