ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 4: ℙ𝕖𝕟 𝕀𝕕𝕠𝕝 𝕀𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕤

"Team Playful?" I asked

"Yep" said Angel.

"Students! Come to line up! We will have our class now!"

"I will see you guys in recess!" said Angel. "Sure!" Oria and I replied.

Oria and me went to line up.

"Bye guys!" said Angel.

"Bye!" said Oria and me.

We took the Coords with us and lined up.

"Lily! Come faster! It is the other class's turn." said Miss Areola.

Lily went to line up.

"Great! Everyone is here! Let's go back to our class!" said Miss Areola.

We went to our class. Oria was happy with her Coord.

Wait what?! I didn't show you guys my Coord yet? Oops sorry! I can be forgetful sometimes... (xD)

"Ok students! Please pay attention now!" announced Miss Areola

"Ok students! Please pay attention now!" announced Miss Areola. Everyone was quiet. I was quiet outside too, but inside I was so fascinated and amazed!

"Now students," said Miss Areola, "each of you will be given your Pen Phone. Please take good care of it as it is very useful and important for all idols. If you accidentally break it, inform us immediately."

"Now I will show you all the features!"

"This is the call button. You can call others or receive calls by this. This is your designing software. You will need this if you are a designer to design clothes. This is your Coord App. By this app, you can buy Coords and convert them to Cards and Change Coords into Cards. This is your Email app. You will receive notifications of your competitions, emails from your friends, teachers etc."

"This is Google. It's a normal Search Engine. This is where you can download other apps in your Pen Phone."

"This is a very important app. It gives you your Competition Information, Coord Information and Cards Information. This app also gives you the access of your E-ID card and when
entering your competition, you MUST present your E-ID card to the machine. Your E-ID card is VERY IMPORTANT."

The rest were the same as an ordinary phone.

I was super excited! It was my first time in Starlight Stationary Academy and it is already so interesting!

"Now, we will convert our Coords into Cards!" said Miss Areola.

YES! This was my favorite part!

"Students, do you all have your Coords?" asked Miss Areola. "Yes, Miss Areola!" we all replied.

"Great!" said Miss Areola.

I WAS SO EXCITED!!! Oria and me were both super excited and ready!

"Ok students. Now please open "Pen Coords and Cards!" in your phone. It is the Coord App we talked about.

Everyone opened it

"Now press Card Maker. Then open the⁷ insert the coords in the side of your Pen Phones! And then BOOM! Your beautiful cards are here!"

"However, if you didnt colour it, you can colour it through the app. You can select the points of it too."

I was so happy! I had my first 3 Cards!

"Now students, get ready for the battle..."