43-Honeymoon

Author's POV

      It had been the third month since the day Sehun and (Y/N) got married. They are very cute together. They both hadn't went for their honeymoon yet. They only had planned about it like going to Maldives.

      At the thought of going to Maldives, Sehun had all the things planned out really well such as having a romantic night , going for snorkelling together , watching the sunset together doing all the thing they could do together.

    Sehun wanted (Y/N) to take her mind of her work and also his mind too. They also both wanted to enjoy their time together. Sehun is rarely at home and also (Y/N) because both of them are really busy.

Sehun's POV

     "(Y/N) , it is okay for us to go to Maldives together right?" i asked her making sure she would be fine if we spend atleast 2 weeks to 3 weeks there together.

    "Oh!That would be great!" She replied smiling from ears to ears . "When are we going?" She continued.

    "How about next week? We can take a few weeks off from work right?" I questioned her.

"I can book the tickets from Korea to Maldives right now?" i said.

     "Oh yes obviously i can take a few weeks off from work and um sure book the tickets now and the hotel there!!" (Y/N) said sounding very excited for our first trip outside of Korea together.

    "That is great!" i smiled. "Lets sleep,it's getting late and i'm tired" i said half yawning.

-------

THE NEXT MORNING! at the mall

      "I want to buy that dress SEHUN!!!" (Y/N) said doing aegyo

      The dress had pink prints with light blue floral printed on the bottom of the dress. I honestly thought that it would be great for the honeymoon.

       "AND THIS HAT FOR YOU AND FOR ME!!" she said tiptoeing just to reach my height and placing the hat on my head.

     "That is wow" i could only reply while admiring her face busy looking for things. She so cute i thought.

-----

Author's POV

    After getting the items both of them needed for the honeymoon they headed home to book the flighr tickets and also to book the room at Maldives;lily resorts and spa.

    Sehun knew or should i say felt that the honeymoon is going to be fun and great because they wouldn't have to think about work or anything. It's just the two of them;together.

---

LANDED AT MALDIVES

(Y/N)'s POV

   It was a safe flight to Maldives i thought . I couldn't be more excited. I had been waiting for this day for so long.

    I had always wanted to spend my time with Sehun . Only with him . I love him so so so so so much . I don't know how to say it or express it 

    "(Y/N)! Come on lets go!" Sehun called out for me while opening the door of the cab .

    " I'm coming!" I replied smiling from ear to ear . Sehum just turned his head towards the cab waiting for me to come .

------

Day 1 - Maldives

Sehun's POV

    Right after we reached our destination which is the Lily resorts and Spa . We quickly changed into the right outfit.

    (Y/N) got into a dress which had floral prints on it while i changed into something hawaii liked because the first day we are just going to have a picnic at the beach.

    I had already planned this earlier , without her knowing . I really hope that it will be a good picnic today . I also wanted to watch the sunset with her .

    "KAJA(lets go)" I smiled at (Y/N) . She grabbed her bag and we both walked off hand in hand .

   When we reached the beach , the beach is near by the way . (Y/N) was shocked seeing everything set-up and also the flowers petals on the picnic mat.

     "You prepared this?" She asked me . curiosity striking her.

    "Yes i did." I smiled back .

    "LET ME SNAPCHAT THIS OMG YOU SO SWEET YOU CUTIE.PIE!!" she shouted grabbing her phone .

----

there will be part 2 bc i think its too long already.

HOW IS IT?

VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLUS FOLLOW ME OK!!

-princess ai.ni