36-Ice Cream

(Y/N)'s POV
"Sehunnie! Lets go get ice cream" i said while walking hand in hand with him at the park.

"Hmph lets go." He replied smiling back at me.

"Can i have two Chocolate flavour ice cream cone please!" Sehun told the old man.

"HEEEEEEEY! you know me too well hmph" i gave him a 'its cute' look.

We took the ice cream from the old man and continue walking hand in hand through the park.

Taking in the wonderful smell of nature. Its the only time i get to spend with him. He is busy with 'EXO' since they are having a comeback next year (2015) i really hope to spend time with him on the New Year .

I was busy licking my ice cream when Sehun stopped walking and turn looking at me.

"Hey you've got some ice cream on your lips"

At that moment, i quickly wiped my lips with a tissue paper. I was very embarrased.

"That wont do" Sehun said and gave me a kiss.

I was taken aback. "I love you so much (Y/N)"

-----
THE END
👇((PLEASE READ)) 👇
so im very sorry for not updating for idk maybe a month? or less. i've read alot of 'EXO IMAGINES' so i've gotten abit ideas of what to do.
im making a 'EXO IMAGINES' book just be sure that i'll still update SEHUN IMAGINES!!:}
I LOST CHAPTER 36 & 37 NOW I HAVE TO RENAME THIS CHAP 36 bc idk where my chap 36 & 37 is.. TT.TT

-AINI💖