Chapter 21

Full of fantasy
Mystery curious
Please give me a hint ⚡

The most awaited carnival finally came. The whole school was hyped up for it. The students took a great effort to decorate their school with all the props they had.

Yangyang's team and Yuri's team also were quite busy decorating their own events. Even though, it drained their energy, it was fun to do. And they invited almost everyone they know.

It was soon 9, meaning the customers started to come. As Yangyang' was a café, most of the people came to them first.

In addition to the mouth - watering drinks they sold, Jaemin who was playing the piano attracted many young females.

No one could blame them. He was in a suit with his hair up and curved a calm smile as his fingers pressed the piano keys elegantly.

"Those girls piss me off" Yanna scoffed angrily as she saw girls admiring her soulmate.

Yangyang couldn't help but to laugh hearing her rants.
"Don't worry, he is always yours"

He kinda missed Yuri so he decided to talk to her using their telepathy.

"Hey, Yuri"

"Hey Yang, How is it going over there?"

"It's going great. I am sure that we will get the first prize at this rate"

"In your dreams, boy. Haechan has been dancing to his Exo playlist which attracted all the EXO-Ls to our shop. And also, Mark is admiring at him like a stalker"

"Even here, Jaemin has been playing the Piano which attracted many girls to our shop. Like no one can ignore his visuals"

Yangyang could even visualise his soulmate rolling her eyes right now.

"Will talk to you later. Gotta go"

"Take care. Love ya"

In the bakery, things were going pretty smooth. Renjun kinda started to speak with sewoo rather hating her passionately.

And when, Yuri said to her soulmate that Mark was looking at Haechan like a stalker she really meant it.

Haechan was dancing in the small stage inside their shop, in front of that they arranged some tables and chairs for the audience. Mark sat in one of those chairs and was admiring ever small details of his soulmate.

"Yo, Mark" a deep voice came in which made Mark forcefully break his precious eye contact with a specific tanned male.

He just frowned when he saw his group of friends waving at him.
"What are you doing here?" He asked annoyingly.

"Well he is not only your soulmate but also my brother. You remember?" Lucas asked when they all took a seat around the table covering haechan from Mark's view.

"Yeah yeah whatever but, Hendery can you move your head please? I can't see my sunshine" Mark stated.
"Bro, you really are whipped" Xiaojun stated the facts.