Chapter 22

Cause I am too wicked,
I want to take all of your heart 🐚

After Haechan and Yuri came back to their respective shops, they wrapped the day with truckloads of happiness.

Yuri kinda thought that Yangyang would ask her out on the carnival officially but she was disappointed. If he is not gonna do it first, she would surely ask him out on their graduation day.

Every students gathered around in the auditorium for the results of the day. As everyone was chatting amongst themselves, the principal and the whole staff entered the hall, seeking attention from everyone.

Mr. Moon cleared his throat before starting his speech. "The students have done a great job in making this carnival a huge success. Every booth had done their best. And I would like appreciate each and everyone of you, but only one could win the special prize of mine. And it was selected personally by my opinion so, don't get discouraged if your booth didn't win it"

"So, for the first place, I was stuck between three booths. These shops really attracted me. They did well with their service and also their booth was accompanied by music, which was a fresh idea"

"But, it would be no fun if I just gave away the prize with no countdown. So can everyone give a countdown for me?" Their principal asked enthusiastically to which everyone shouted a 'Yes'

"3"

"2"

"1"

"And the booth which caught my eye for this carnival and which is gonna win the coupon for a vacation in my friend's private resort is... The café team. Jeno, Yangyang, Jaemin and Yanna please receive your prize from me" Mr. Moon called out.

They were loud claps and cheering around the whole hall. The four of them elatedly went to the stage to receive the prize after getting hugged by their friends.

Their principal congratulated them and gave away the prize to them.

__

A few days after the carnival, their classes restarted and they were getting close to their final exams too. Which means, they will also be graduating soon.

But, Yangyang badly wanted to confess to Yuri and make them official. But, he doesn't know what to do. And, that's why he have called his 00' squad to help him out. (Shotaro didn't debut when I started this book, and that's why he isn't here)

"So, you haven't confessed to her yet?" Jaemin asked.

"We did exchange 'i love you's but I have never officially asked her out" He replied sighing.

"Well, you have come to the correct squad for help" Haechan said beaming from ear to ear.

"But, why am I involved here, I haven't even met my soulmate yet" Jeno whispered to himself which fortunately went unheard by everyone.

"But, I think if you confess even in a simple manner she would accept it like we all know she loves you dearly" Jaemin said.

"But, I wanna make it very special" Yangyang said with a pout.

"Hey guys, whabt about this plan?" Haechan asked brightly.

"Spit it out" Yangyang said excitedly.
After Haechan explained his master plan, everyone was quite shocked.

"Is it even safe?" Jeno asked concernly.
"If Yangyang is okay with it, we may do this" Jaemin said.

After thinking it for a while, "Okay, let's do it" He finally admitted.

They even asked help from Chenle and Jisung for their plan and they gladly agreed to help.

They decided to do it on before their graduation day which is on 3 weeks. Yangyang was a bit nervous about his whole confession plan, he didn't want anything to flop. But, his friends had everything in control and he knows he could rely on them.

----

So, this book is back(?)
Thanks to the reader who voted and commented on it today! I just got motivated a bit to finish this book!

Also thanks to gvccied! Thanks bish for motivating me everytime to write! And I am also looking forward for your updates!

And, how fun would it be to have THE Moon Taeil as your principal? 🤧
I could only imagine!

And finally..... What do you think is their plan? Leave out comments for me to read! 👀