Part 2.

Polnarff's Pov.
"This is a nice home you had! It's a shame we didn't see much since we are on a trip." He mumbled, eyeing [Male Name] and smiling a bit.

Kakyion nodded, agreeing with Polnareff, "Yeah, you had some Video Games that looked so new! I only have three copies of [ Your favorite Video game]."
Kakyion Did a sly smile as you shook your head at the too, grinning a bit.

"Yeah, well, when you're no longer a kid, you get to do almost whatever you want." You smirk, shrugging your shoulders.

Advol's ears perked a bit, His mouth opened as he looks at you from the front seat.

"I have to ask, and please do not think of me being invasive but, what are your stand and its name?"

You blinked, you completely forget to tell them that, You slapped your forehead with your hand and shook your head, slightly muttering to yourself.

"right! I completely forget, my bad, It's [Stand name], it can do [Stand power] and I think it's pretty useful, it helps me a lot."

Advol's eyes widen a bit, before thinking, he opens his mouth, but back out, tilting his head a bit in the palm of his hand.

"Right, thank you for telling me, [Male name]." He smiles, before going into his thoughts.

"So, Jiji did you tell him about, my mom? and what's happening?" Jotaro spoke, not quite trusting you just yet, but keeping an eye on you.

"of course! I knew [Male name!] for years! just not as much as Avdol.

"ouch! that hurt." [Male name] said, faking being offended.

"..JiJi where are we going?" membered Jotaro, who was quiet the whole time, I don't blame him though.

"Oh come on! lifen up a little jotaro!" I shouted, Jotaro glaring at me before I playfully glare back at him.

"That's Jotaro for ya." laughed Joseph.

"I think he's fine the way he is." Defended Kakyion.

"pff, I can tell that I'm gonna love you guy." [Male name] joked.

Third-person.
When the guys arrived at the hotel they all head inside to look around.

"We'll stop here for a bit before we head out, I'll check upfront, do whatever just don't get caught by a stand user," Joesph tells them.

The guys nodded and split apart, [Male name] sitting on the indoor bench, many people chatting and talking.

He wasn't a social person, so he stayed in his lane.

"Is this seat taken?" Said Polnareff, [Male name] shakes his head 'no' and Polnareff sots and makes himself comfy.

"So, how long have you been a stand user?" asked Polnareff.

"hmm? oh, you mean the arrow? I didn't get hit by it, I was a born stand user."

"Really? huh.."

[Male name] Starred at the muscular man, trying to admire his features a bit.

Polnareff's jaw was strong, his smooth skin was beautiful, his baby blue eyes and his flat top hair were lovely to admire.

He sides glances at [Male name], catching him staring and laughs.

"I'm not that handsome am I?" Polnareff laughs.

[Male name] punches his arm playfully as he huffs, rolling his eyes.

Jorato and Kakyion walk over towards [Male name] and Polnareff.

"Mr. Joestar is saying we should rest," Kakyion speaks, looking at both of the men.

[Male name] nods and uses his thigh to get up, pushing upwards with the palm of his hand.

"Let's go, we can talk more Polnareff." [Male name] smiles, reaching his hand out for polnareff to take and he does.

Walking up the stairs, both of the men walk in comfortable silence and reach their rooms.

upon entering, the men let out a heavy sigh, flopping down on the one bed that they had.

"Shit did they said we're gonna have one bed?" Polnareff said out loud.

"Yeah, but y'know, it's okay, right?"
[Male name] chuckled.

"Yeah, well just don't hog the blankets!" Polnareff shouts a little.

"Yeah yeah, goodnight."