↳🌼 ˖° | 𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒐𝒌𝒆𝒏 ; 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕

a/n;;i feel like everything i do lately are vent stuff

tw;; implied anxiety attack, implied depression, comfort fluff basically

" can i have a hug? ", kenma asked through the phone. he usually wouldn't ask for things like these but today was an exception.

he was unsure if it was okay to ask because they haven't seen each other for almost a week now, both of them being busy with university.

but he really needs a hug right now.

kuroo knows kenma wouldn't ask something so straightforward unless he really needed it, so he didn't ask more questions and agreed right away.

that and kenma sounded tired and like he's about to cry.

-

when kuroo arrived on his boyfriend's apartment, he really didn't know what to expect. so to say that he was worried and surprised when he saw the pitiful state of the place was an understatement.

everything was a mess. laundry and food wrappers were everywhere, there was a weird smell coming from god knows where, the sink was filled with dishes from the last time they hung out with each other. it was a mess qnd kenma wasnt looking too good either.

he was lying on his bed, expressionless. kuroo noticed he's stil wearing the same clothes from the last time he saw him and his hair is on a tangled mess. he probably also smelled too but that didn't stop kuroo from pulling him into his lap and hugging him.

at first kenma was unresponsive, just letting the other hug him tight. then he felt his chest get heavier and suddenly he was sobbing.

he didn't particularly know why he was crying, but he was crying and sobbing into kuroo shoulders.

" i- " , he tried to speak, articulate his thoughts into words but it was hard.

" what is it, kitten? " kuroo asked his gently, while rubbing his back.

(a/n;;i like the headcannon that kuroo calls kenma kitten okay 😔💗)

" i- i'm so-sorry- ", he was cut off by his own sobs that he couldn't stop from coming out of his mouth.

he was trembling and shaking, tears won't stop streaming from his eyes and he's slowly running out of air.

" hey, hey " , kuroo started to get kenma's attention. the former held the latter on both of his shoulders and looked at his eyes. " breathe with me, okay? let's calm down first then you can tell me what's wrong. "

kenma, still crying and trembling, nodded his head and tried to follow the black-haired boy's breathe.

after a while, kenma calmed down a bit and was finally breathing normally.

" mhm, that's right. calm down okay? don't ever apologize for something like this because i love you so much and I'll always be here for you. " kuroo hugged him again and went back to rubbing the smaller's back.

kenma nodded in reply, not really trusting his voice.

they stayed the for a while, not talking and kuroo slightly rocking his body. kenma completely calmed down, but they still did not move. not until kenma spoke up.

" kuro ", he whispered.

" hm? "

" thank you. "

" anytime, kenma. "

" sorry for messing your clothes, also sorry i stink right now I probably rubbed my smell on you. "

" well do you want to have a bath? " kuroo offered.

kenma looked at him expectantly.

" can you please join me? can we cuddle on the bathtub? "

" kenma I don't think we can fit "

" oh ", he replied, disappointed.

kuroo felt bad for disappointing kenma.

" you know what? it's fine let's take a bath together. let me just fill it up. "

the bleach blond boy nodded in reply and crawled away from the other's lap.

-

the two were in the bath, kenma sittin in between kuroo's legs and leaning on him and kuroo wrapping both of his arms around the smaller boy.

then kenma started rambling out of nowhere.

" i don't know what to do with my life anymore. "

" what do you mean by that? "

" it's like, I'm slowly losing interest in everything and it sucks. i haven't uploaded a video in a month and i haven't played any games for weeks now. " he sighed. " i still have a lot of projects to do and everything's a mess and i just don't know what to do. nothing makes me happy anymore. i can't even take care of myself. and you even have to come here because i can't stupidly do simple things on my own. i can't believe i bothered you with this. "

" hey now, you're never a bother to me. there are times you can't do things on your own but that's okay because I'll help you anytime you want me to. I'll always be here, alright? i love you ", kuroo replied and kissed the top of kenma's head.

" i love you too. i love you so much. "

" you don't have to figure things out today. you're amazing and i know we'll get through this. for now let's focus on cleaning you up. "

-

they finished taking a bath together and wore their wore clothes, good thing kuroo brought some extras with him. kenma wore a pair of pajamas, some shirt he pulled out of his closet and a hoodie that's probably kuroo's. he's not sure but it does smell like his boyfriend and is few sizes larger than him so it's mostly likely his boyfriend's.

they both cleaned up everything except for the laundry (that's for tomorrow) for the rest of the day, and baked something together.

frankly, kenma still doesn't know what to do in life and he still have a pile of assignments and outputs on his study table waiting to be finished.

but for now, they're eating the weird looking moist chocolate cake they made and watching movies and everything's going to be alright.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ═

꒰⑅ᵕ༚ᵕ꒱ ᵃᵘᵗʰᵒʳ'ˢ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ ˖♡
cuddly kuroken and sad kenma haha i swear i didn't just had a mental breakdown before writing this haha wdym i cried no i didnt

anywyas unedited bc I don't like editing my vent stories.

comfort fluff mmmmmyes