2. Goodbye

I really hope you liked the first chapter of this book! I am more than excited to continue this book and I am totally in love with that storyline.

Get ready for a small sad but cute mother daugher moment!

Vote+comment = faster updates because then I know you enjoy it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>Vanya's POV<

Opening the front door of our one family house, I already spot many and big suit cases in the hallway. This just gives me a sickening feeling in my gut. 

I love my parents, and having them gone for months will defenitely not be easy. 

Closing the door behind me, after waving Melissa goodbye, I look around trying to spot my parents anywhere near. 

Hearing a lot of noise and rummaging out of their bedroom I follow the stairs up and knock on their bedroom door. 

A 'come in' from my mom comes from inside the room. Pushing open their wooden bedroom door I see my mom folding dads clothing in the suit case.

Chuckling, that my dad never learned how to fold his own clothes I sit on their huge king-sized bed. 

''Where is dad?'' I ask making myself comfy. 

My mom turns her head towards me while stuffing a short-sleeved shirt with flower print on it, in their 100th suitcase by now I think.

I cringe slightly, my dad defenitely never bought that shirt. That looks horrible.

''Oh he is buying essentials, soaps, shampoos and so on you know'' My mom says while giving me a thousand watt smile.

I can see how excited she is, though I can't give her more than a sad smile.

My mom stops packing and frowns. Standing up she crawls next to me in the bed, throwing an arm over my shoulder.

''What's wrong babygirl'' She asks with a motherly voice that makes you feel safe and home.

Sighing I lean my head against the headboard of the bed. Staring at the blank flat screen infront of it.

''It's just-'' Stopping slightly I breath deeply ''I am going to miss you two so much'' I whisper out, feeling my eyes moisten.

''Oh baby...we will miss you too. So much'' She kisses the side of my head, pulling me closer. 

This is what I love about my mom. She is a great women, and I do understand why my dad is in love with her. 

My mom can be so funny, cracking jokes 'till we both in tears or even sometimes, she chats with me like my bestfriend. Or she tries.

But, no scratch that, my mom IS also my bestfriend.

But she can also be very serious and caring. In moments like this or after everything that happened with my ex boyfriend. 

We had endless nights crying and watching movies together, while eating tons of ice cream.

What if something happens this summer and my mom isn't here?

''Look, see it this way. This summer you can let your teenage craziness come out. I am not here to check. Dad neither. Have fun, go partying. And also you have Mel! Aren't you excited?''

Oh, and my mom gives also THE BEST advices. 

''Yeah, yeah when I see it this way it sounds cool'' I say silently. My mom chuckles wrapping her second arm around me.

''Of course you shouldn't do anything dangerous, but me and dad will try to call as much as possible, yes?''

I nod a tear rolling down my cheek. She takes her thumb and wipes my tear away. 

''Now I am going to finish packing and then we will make a family-movie-marathon-evening, yes?'' I start giggling at my moms genious name.

''Yes, yes I will search a movie in the meanwhile'' I crawl out of the bed and reach for the doorknob. 

Twisting it open I turn back to my mom, who was again on the floor next to the suitcase. 

''Thank you mom, and....start teaching dad how to fold his own clothes'' I say laughing. 

''You are welcome dear, and yes I probably should'' We both lough again. Smiling like a maniac I leave the room sighing happily. 

How did I get so get so great parents?

And how did they get a daughter who is such a big  liar?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------