1. My bestfriend needs some dick

>Vanya Pov<

''God, it's the first day of summer vacation and it already sucks!''. I rant infront of Melissa. Melissa Jones. My best friend and partner in crime.

''You know you really sound like a nerd who misses school'' Melissa snickers while sipping her strawberry milkshake.

''You know that's not what I meant!''. I roll my eyes at her while I sip my chocolate flavoured milkshake.  ''And it's not funny Mel! I have a real problem here!''. I let my head drop onto the cold metall table in mine and Mel's favourite diner. 

We come here nearly every day if we aren't busy. 

Right now is the first day of summer holidays and I ended a full school year of hell. Next year we are gonna be sophomores and actually, I am excited about it.

As Mel would say, I sound like a nerd who misses school but I just can't wait to leave this hellhole forever. And I mean FOREVER!

''I know, I know I am sorry''. I lift my head to see that she holds her hands up in surrender. I can't help it but chuckle a little.

''Why do you even need to go to that old twats house?" She scrunches her nose up as she pulls a, now pink and not blond, hair out of her milkshake whose she accidentally dipped in.

Giggling, even tho it is a serious topic, I shake my head.

''Mel don't call her an old twat. She is my moms best friend''. I sigh heavily. Melissa scoffs. ''And I need to go there because my mom and dad are going on a holiday" I whine letting my shoulders sag

My mom and dad decided it would be a good idea to fly to venice these summer holidays. Right a year before I get to be 18.

That would mean I could stay alone, but sadly my 18 birthday is next year.

 Anyways the trip to venice was a idea and a birthday present from my dad, because since mom was little she was always gushing about how she would love to go there.

The thing is, I didn't know they would be gone ALL summer.

That's the reason why I need to move over the whole summer to my mom's friend's house.

I know you may be thinking what's so bad? I mean I am just a few streets away from my old home and Mrs. Handerson, my mom's friend, is also very nice and kind.

The thing is, she has a son. Not just any son.

She is the mother of the school knowns bad boy Connor Handerson.

Everybody loves and adores him. He is the schools golden boy and don't get me wrong, he is handsome. Very, to be honest.

But living with that cocky bastard is a death wish directly from hell.

Obviously I did not complain, because it's my moms biggest wish to go to venice and I don't want to ruin that for her. 

So I stay kindly quiet, so I need to let it out by Melissa.

 Melissa, who is a friend since day one, experienced everything with me and I can trust her with anything. Plus she is my only friend since I hate attention and try to stay out of trouble in school. We also promised each other to make slumber parties if Mrs. Handerson allows. 

She always tries to set me up with dudes since I am still a virgin.

What she doesn't get is, that I want to loose my virginity with someone I love and who loves me back. Who I know I will stay together until death do us apart.

I know, pretty big wishes but let me dream.

''Living with him is every girls dream Van!'' I try not to puke. I think I am the only one who doesn't just see his good looks. Even if he is hot, his personality is trash.

''Connor is just so hot! My bestfriend really needs some dick, I mean come on!'' Mel says way too loud for my liking.

People turn their heads at us some shocked some teenagers trying to hold their laughter.

''Oh my friggin fudge!!'', I scream and hide my face in my hands, trying to hide my immidately growing blush.

More people stare my way but I try to ignore.

''Sorry'' She smiles sheepishly at me making me glare back at her. Sometimes she is just too much.

Lifting my milkshake cup to my lips I drown the rest of the sweet sticky liquor and stand up. Liking my milkshake beard I speak up.

''Come on, I need to get home. Mom and dad are leaving tomorrow morning and I want to spend some time with them, before they are gone for months.'' I say.

We drove here with Mel's range rover, since mine is still getting repaired from a small crash I had a few weeks ago. Nothing serious, I just drove again a wall while wanting to park. 

Mel laughed at me for weeks at this.

Anyways, Mel nods and stands up too, throwing the exact money on the table we have to play, we leave our favourite diner.