Prologue

3rd Person POV

There was a teen. Tied up in a chair with ropes around his body. He has no idea where he was. He was surely afraid what just happened to him. He was frantically looking around.

???: Hello is anyone their! Please somebody help!

The male was yelling for help with tears in his eyes. He was trying to move that chair he was tied up on.

???: mother- AAHHH!

The male screamed with anger and sadness.

???: shhh~ shhhh~ calm down senpai~

The male stopped a moment before looking at the figure who was grinning at him.

She sat on his lap. With a smile on her face that was surely not innocent.

???: senpai dont scream. You know nobody can save you~

???: y-you why would you do this?

???: is it obvious your mine~

The male tried to move. But the girl that was sitting on his lap. Made him unable too.

???: let me go!

Teh girl was furious and mad as she grabbed his head forcing him to look at her.

???: NO. IM NOT LETTING YOU GO SENPAI! YOUR MINE AND ONLY MINE DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!

The girl pulls out a gun. The boy was scared as teh girl pointed the gun at him.

???: heh~ since I cant have you. Then nobody can!

'BANG'

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Augh!

The person slammed his hand on his clock. Their were fear on his eyes.

He reached for the bedside and grabbed his eyeglasses.

He yawned before putting it on.

(The Boy): Another nightmare. Am I seriously having always a nightmare?

The boy stretched his body. Before getting off the bed.

(The Boy): *yawn* another day Cypher. Just another day starts.

The boy named Cypher stated before he flexes his tail and scratched his neck.

Cypher: its time to eat breakfast.

He went out of his room and close it behind him.

End of Prologue