Chapter 4

(Includes Car Chase...)

3rd Person POV

Isnt it just for Cypher... on the firts day of his job.... and his very firts passenger... which leads him to this... complete disaster....

Poor guy.... now the cops are after him AND his old classmate and friend Willow... who possibly doen another stealing or something...

And now....

Willow: STEP ON IT!

Cypher steps on the pedal and drive faster as he hears sirens comes closer....

Cypher: why?! Does this happening to me?! All I wanted was to get a passenger... that was not even a damn criminal!

Willow: keep driving! There more closer to us!

Willow said that as she opens the window.... and points her gun at the incoming horde of cops...

Cop: POLICE! STOP THAT VEHICLE NOW!

Cypher really wanted to stop but he cant talk his way out with Willow about to gun those cops down....

Willow: sorry officers! But none of us our letting go without  a fight!

Cypher: Willow! No don't you da-

But it's too late as Willow shoots at the officer who was on the driver's seat...

Officer 2: Shit! Alex! Officer down! Officer do-

The cop didn't notice his left as a incoming car crashes to the police cab...

Driver: oh shit!!

Back to Cypher while still is driving... Took a deep breath as the cops are still after them...

He was more focused on looking behind him and Willow... as he didn't notice the lights go red and cars speed up from his left...

*HONK* *HONK*

Cypher: oh asshats!!

Cypher barely dodges some of the cars... as some sped from left in  right... some of the cars ended up crashing to each other.... even some of the cops... white is till after them either getting crashed from side to sides...

Cypher: mommafu-

Willow: we got em!!

Cypher: shut up! You nearly got me killed!

He hyperventilating as he keeps driving as he reaches at the side of the road he stops for a bit and he took a deep breath...

Cypher: what the fuck!

He looks at the cab that was completely filled with scratches... broken glass...

Cypher: oh shit... my boss is gonna  kill me....

Willow: wohoo!! Suck on that cops! I always will get away!! Hah!

Cypher: shut! Up! Look what you done! My cab! This is not even mine! But look at this damages! I'm so getting  fired! On the first day!

Willow: yeah... and your probably a wanted man now Cy.

Cypher: huh? What di you mean?

Willow: its possibly the cops are gonna search on this car.... and if they do they'll ask your boss who currently drives this cab... and worst they're gonna track you down... and arrest you for assisting me...

Cypher: no no no!!! This can't be happening to me!!! Noooooo!!!!!!

Cypher screams in dismay... as he was now... a wanted criminal...

End of Chapter 4