Chapter 2

Willow POV

I was surprised to see the person I saw just now. Its Cypher and he hasn't change at all.

And I just trashed this store. He moved now next to me. Shocked.

Cypher: what the hell happened to you? And what?

Willow: well. Guess I just got drop out of school. And took this life of a crime. You?

Cypher: well still on school. And also since when did you get a gun?

He completely forgot the dead cashier.

Willow: glad you ask. I stole it from somebody.

Cypher: really?

Sudden sirens was heard.

Willow: well it's nice to see you again Cypher. And this is not the last we meet~

I took some of the food and ran away leaving Cypher behind.

Cypher POV

Ok that's unexpectedly weird. But I had to get outta here. I took my own groceries and ran off. I sped away from the store and was luckily to take a turn on the alleyway and saw some cars coming passed me. I was shocked as hell. Firts Harper died and Willow my old classmate is now a damn criminal.

Well. It's time to fucking go.

Since no one is here I snapped my fingers and was back at my house/apartment.

Cypher: phew that was fucking weird.

I sat down on the chair and rubbed my eyes.

Cypher: ok ok. That was surprising. What the heck did she do to her life. Firts she dropped out and now living the life of a crime. Oh cmon.

I said that as I lay down on the bed. It was still early.

Cypher: I'm so bored.

I looked at my phone. But it was low battery.

Cypher: oh dear.

I flicked my fingers and the once empty battery turned full.

Cypher: there. That was surprising. Wait why didn't I call the cops on Willow? Uhh! She run off. I have no idea were she is now.

Thus day was really damn. Weird.

End of Chapter 2