vii

Ally POV

Ally. Wake up.

"What do you want?"

Look around.

I attempted to look around but I was stopped by something. I was sandwiched between two people. Upon closer inspection, I realized it was more than two people. It was 5. We were all back together.

"This is nice."

I sighed contently and let my head fall back down.

Ally you need to stop talking to us out loud. People will start to think things.

"It's ok bee. You can call me insane. I mean, I should be dead. I don't think there is anyway around me being insane."

Are you... ok with the people around you?

"A little worried. I don't want to be a burden, another pain that they have to deal with. But for some reason, when I saw us all laying here. I felt... happiness."

That's all that matters.

Techno POV

I hadn't been able to sleep much that night, constantly worrying about ally. When I noticed her start to look around, my smile grew. She was awake.

"What do you want?"

I sighed. She was talking to them again. The voices in my head never really had conversations with me, more just screaming in my ears and trying to tell me to do things. From what I had noticed from Alex, her voices were not the same.

"This is nice."

At least she seemed to be having a civil conversation with them. Maybe it would be nice for her to have someone to talk to.

"It's ok bee. You can call me insane."

Oh... maybe not. That didn't sound like Alex. She had always been a optimistic, kind, genuine and fun person to be around. Yet, here she is, calling her self insane. Maybe she had gone through more than I thought.

I tightened my grip around her waist and pulled her closer, not wanting
to ever let go.

"A little worried, I don't want to be a burden, another pain that they have to deal with."

"Oh Alexis. You will never be a burden. Never ever."

She flipped around to look at me and he face was contorted with pain and confusion.

"But..."

I didn't give her a chance to finish before pulling her into my chest, her head burying deep before releasing the tears she had built up.

I brought her up into a sitting position and as everyone else started to wake up, they joined the hug.

"I'm so sorry Alex."

The only words spoken came from Will. I knew he felt terrible. I knew the guilt would stay with him for the rest of his life. I knew it hurt.

3rd person POV

The family was broken. That much was obvious. They all sat, cuddled into eachother, each shedding their own built up tears. The grief was a lot, yet still something the family could work through. They had eachother. That was enough.

"I love you guys."

The small voice squeaked from the middle of the mosh of hugs. Everyone seemed to stop at this, they were all worried Alex's heart had been broken to many times, yet here she was.