iii

Alexis POV

I woke up in technos arms which wasn't a strange occurrence. When I looked out the window, it was still dark outside. I looked around, wondering what woke me up. Than I heard a door creak. I slowly got out of technos arms and went to go see who was awake.

"Tommy?"

I saw Tommy about to walk out the front door and his head whipped around.

"What are you doing Alex? Go back to bed."

"Tommy I know what you're doing so please just let me come with you. I won't try to stop you and won't interfere I just want to be there in case something happens. I would rather you not die from being left out in the middle of a field. Plus you know I'm good at medics so if you get hurt, I can help you."

Tommy stood there for a second before nodding and opening the door for me. The truth is, I really didn't want to go. Seeing dream again seemed like hell. But imagining Tommy going out alone was even scarier. Before I went out the door I grabbed my bag full of medicine, bandages and food.

Tommy began his trek towards the castle. I walked behind him, making sure not to get to far away from him. Once we got to the castle I spoke up before he entered.

"Tommy I'm gonna try and sneak in so he doesn't know I'm here."

"Ok, be safe ally."

"Don't worry about me, just make sure you don't do anything too stupid."

I laughed a little and we split apart.

Tommy POV

After Alexis went the other way, I walked up to the front of the castle and knocked on the front door. There was no guard at the gate so I was able to walk right in. I knew dream was awake because I could hear him talking and lights coming from the bottom floor of the castle.

I knocked on the door and heard the talking stop. Before the door opened I heard dream whisper something to presumably George and sapnap because when he opened the door they were already leaving through the back door.

"Tommy! Come on in! What do you need?"

He offered me a chair next to the fire and I gratefully took it. It was winter so everyone was pretty cold right now.

"So Tommy, what brings you to my castle?"

"I want to know why you took my father."

"Oh did Alexis not tell you?"

"No she did, I just want to hear the full story."

As dream began to tell me the story, I got angrier and angrier.

"Why the hell would you do that dream! He has a family!"

"Woah woah Tommy calm down, we wouldn't want something to happen to you... or to her."

He points to George and sapnap who were holding up Alex by her arms.

"Alex? I thought I told you to be safe!"

Sapnap answered my question.

"Oh she was, she's an extremely great spy and she was doing amazing at hiding and watching. She'd be a great spy in our army." He winked at dream. "She was doing great, But sadly, we have dogs and they found her easily."

He pointed at her legs which her covered in deep gashes and scratches from the dogs teeth and claws. The sweatpants she was wearing looked like ripped up shorts now. But still, somehow, Alex stood tall with a blank face, as if it didn't hurt but I could tell from all of the blood that it definitely did.

"So how about you go home and help your little sister, and stop trying to question the authority because we can do much worse than just this."

Dream had a cold smile as he spoke, it looked like he enjoyed this. Who am I kidding he definitely enjoyed this. His father had been a great king, kind and loyal and all of his people loved him. Everyone knew though, that was the kings wife died the child would have a rough life. He grew up much meaner than his father and when the king died, dream loved every second of power.

I noticed Alex's legs started to shake, it looked like they were about to buckle.

"Ok dream, we'll be on our way."

Sapnap and George pushed Alex towards me and I caught her in my arm. Once she stood back up and balanced herself she turned back to dream.

"I would like my bag please."

"Ok little ally, here you go."

I grimaced at the name and grabbed ally's hand, pulling her out of the castle.

Once we got out of eyesight from the castle, Alex collapsed on the wooden path that we had been walking on.

"Oh my god Alex are you ok?"

I was shocked at the sudden lack of weight on my shoulder as Alex dropped to the ground.

"Yeah my uh- my legs just hurt."

She laughed and I shot her a smile back, glad that she wasn't too badly injured. I helped her up and we continued our walk back in a comfortable silence.

As I opened the door, technoblades head  whipped around to us. He rushed over to grab Alex, quickly leaving the concerned face he had when he had been pacing back and forth around the living room. Now his face was filled with worry. I saw Niki and Wilbur stand up from the couch and walk over to me and Alex.

"What happened? Are you guys ok?"

Will asked quickly, helping us over to the couch so we could sit down. Techno was holding Ally steady as she tended to her wounds, him helping her every once in a while. Niki was looking at her with her brows furrowed before turning back to me. Will did the same.

So I started my story.

<word count: 970 yay!>