Prologue

"Hundred years ago, a tragic story of a Prince. A Prince who killed himself because of his King who doesn't even love cheated on him and a first-ever man who's marrying a man." A fourteen-year-old Prince sitting on a carpeted floor listening to his grandmother's story.

He asked his grandmother whats the name of the Prince and the King, frowning, and his grandmother chuckles.

"The Prince's name was Taeyang and the King's name was Jungkook," his Grandma said. "Wanna know the name of their Kingdom?" She asked the boy, the boy nodded, "I'll tell you tomorrow" his grandmother said while cooing because the prince was giving him a pout.

"But grandma I want to know the name of their kingdom," he said, "I'll tell you tomorrow Taehyung, go to your room because it's already time to sleep." His grandmother said while standing on the chair and patted Taehyungs hair.

Taehyung got up too and kiss his grandma's cheek and said goodbye. When Taehyung already left, the old woman sat on her bed, and continue to read the story.

After an hour of reading, she nearly finished it when the last part of the story stunned her, "History will repeat itself" she said but she just shrugged and close the book, and getting ready to sleep.