The M̶a̶y̶b̶e Future Heroes

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*

Lana Shirogane 「⊱ Leader ⊰」

                                                           ━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

✎ Birthday: 12.01.xxxx

✎ Family: Rintaro Shirogane (Twin Brother), unknown parents.

✎ Quirk: Systemic Healer

✎ Status: Alive

➣ Mom in the squad, takes care of everything and everyone, even though she is an angel to her close friends to the strangers she is like a mad dog, in other words, she's really aggressive, mess with her friends or family, and you will never see the sunshine again.

➣ She lives by the principle ✧𝒜𝒹𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓃𝓃𝑒 𝓆𝓊𝑒 𝓅𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓇𝒶✧ because if you want to live a good life you need to fuck everything and everyone.

➣ Lana never wanted to be a hero, but she was pressed by her parents and society because she can't keep the quirk to herself, "You have such a powerful quirk, you need to save people with that!", when she entered the first year of high school, she realized that she no longer wanted to be the perfect obedient child, it was too late to leave for another course, so she stayed on this one.

➣ Quirk explanation, her quirk is the manipulation of the health system, she can see the problems with which the body is fighting as well as she can heal this organism with the help of her own cells, that is to say, that she has full control over her organism, yes she could be a perfect doctor but "Come on being a hero is much interesting". If certain cells of her body enter the human body, she can control them to harm or heal that person. For example, if a person begins to develop cancer as a result of tissue cell mutation, Lana can carefully transfer her cells, using special equipment, to the patient after this she is able to control these cells even outside her body, she can defeat this cancer. As great as it sounds if she overuses her quirk it causes temporary organ failure, which causes terrible pain and can lead to death.