Chapter One

"This place smells like piss." Someone hissed behind Lana, she just rolled her eyes and continued to crawl through a narrow tunnel filled with dust and rat shit, the two male classmates behind her continue to complain about the condition of the ventilation shaft until the metal base went out from under their body's because of what they fell from a two-meter height onto an old dirty tile. Lana scoffed in the direction of three people standing at the end of the old room, whose faces were hiding behind the shadow that was created by poor lighting in the windowless room.

"Team 4 - Mission Failed," said a rough voice through the earpiece, the two male teenagers groaned rising from the floor and shaking off the dust of their U.A. Uniform. Rintaro stepped out of the shadow, and went up to his sister holding out his hand to her with a slight smile, "You made them fail again," she grabbed his hand and got up sighing.

"Not here, little brother, I don't want those two meatheads hunting me in the school's corridors."

A tall, dark-haired man in a shabby stretched black jumpsuit entered the room with a tired look, "Lana, I swear to baby Jesus I will dismiss you from classes if you will keep doing this on purpose," the girl opened her mouth to reply but quickly closed it when the man raised his hand "You were fully aware that Team 6 was in this room, and that the air shaft wouldn't be able to support all of you in it, so care to explain why did you put yourself and YOUR team in danger."

Lana cleared her throat quickly gawking at her teammates, which consisted of two of her classmates who were very unpleased with what was happening, "So... Mister Aisawa... As you can see my teammates are two idiots who didn't even bother to check my plan since they were too interested in, and I quote "kicking some ass", end of quote."

The teacher rubbed his face with one hand, "And?"

"Well, correct me if I'm wrong, some time ago I informed you that I don't want to work with other teams except mine, and you agreed to that," Lana smiled crossing her arms on her chest.

"Well, CORRECT ME if I'm wrong, some time ago I told you that because I was asleep, and after waking up I explained to you why you can't work only with your team," Aisawa was pissed, and everyone could see it, his eye was narrowed and his posture was imitating Lana's, "Tomorrow Team 4 will be examined again, and I hope this time you won't disappoint me, Lana. You are dismissed."

Aizawa left the room leaving the teenagers in there alone, the two classmates snorted something under their breath and left with displeased grimaces on their faces, Ryuko appeared behind Lana hugging her to reassure her, "He is SO pissed at you." she whispered.

Lana nodded returning the one-handed hug with a sad smile on her face, "He doesn't want me here as much as I."

After a little chat, they all went to the locker rooms to change their sports uniform to normal school clothes. God, Lana hated those clothes so much, actually, she hated everything about U.A., and of course, no one knew that, well, only her brother knew, actually.

When she first entered the gates of the U.A., her gut immediately yelled that something was wrong in this school, and she was going to suffer mentally and physically. That feeling never withdrew, and due to her paranoia that forced her to check every plan she made, several times, that's why her guard was always up, and thanks to this, she passed the internship and practical exams.

Since the teacher freed them from classes for this evening, the five of them met at the main gate, "Guys do you mind go to my place?" asked Ryo looking at her friends with big pleading eyes, and since no one can resist those puppy eyes, everyone nodded violently and went to her house, unfortunately before they got there, they had no choice but to stop next to a small stall where was a small old TV turned on with last-minute News going on about some strange bodies found in an abounded house, "The police say that an investigation is already underway and very soon the killer will be caught" said the female voice from the TV, "Locals claim that Serpentine is the name of the killer." No matter how interested they were, they quickly looked up from the TV and walked on.

"I've already heard that name somewhere..." Rinatro looked suspiciously at his sister, "You too."

"You are right."

━───────⊹⊱✙⊰⊹───────━

Sitting comfortably in Jishy's room they peacefully did their homework, each thinking about their own thing, until Subaru broke the silence, "A little girl is missing in my neighborhood." Everyone looked up at Naguisa who was nervously biting his bottom lip, "Talk to us, Naguisa." Lana spoke up taking Subaro's hand in her and squeezing it.

"She went missing two days ago," he started, "the damn police said they had no leads or witnesses, I... I thought it would be better to talk to you about it, after what we saw on the News..."

Rintaro gave his sister a short nod crossing his arms in front of his chest, "Do you know this girl?"

"Yes, I told you about her, the girl with the blue tutu I help the other day."

"The one that after you took her home, gave you cat cookies?" asked Fushiki stretching her hand up, Naguisa gave her a nod before continuing, "I wanted to ask you for help..."

"Hold up." Lana interrupted him raising one eyebrow, "You want us to go against the law and help you what? Find her?"

Rintaro sighed deeply in disappointment, looking at his sister, "That's the point, Sherlock." Lana gave him a warning look.

"The last time we tried to be "heroes" I got my ass whooped, by our pissed Mister fucking Aisawa." Protested Lana throwing her hand up, Rintaro, in turn, raised one eyebrow and continued to look at her with a not amused face, "Ok, fine, we will help Subaro and if something happens I will take the blame."

She hung her head in defeat, "You know that you will not be expelled from the course for this."

"I know, that's why I'm so displeased, they want to make me the next healing girl without my consent!"

"So, care to elaborate, how will we actually help Naguisa?" Ryuko looked questioningly at her friends.

"We finish here, let's go all home, Subaro will send me everything he knows about the disappearance," Rintaro narrowed his eyes while looking at his sister, "And you will help me to come up with a plan that will be discussed tomorrow after your "Team 4 – Mission Failed"."

Lana hissed with a grouse face, "Wait a sec, Lana you want to fail again?" Miro asked worriedly, the twins nodded simultaneously, "Fushi, either I do the work myself or with a team, I can trust."

With that, they all said their goodbyes, told each other to get home safe. Tonight will be difficult for Lana and Rintaro if they really wanted to find this little girl.