🐯064 (m)

Jungkook's POV

The only thing between me and my mate's naked body was that disturbing white towel I attempted to get rid of as I found my way back to the tiger's lap, intertwining my fingers on his black curly wires leaning for another kiss.

A hot and messy make out session that was lasting longer than my body wished was interrupted as I balanced my already aroused body back and pushed Taehyung's body on the top of mine leading his mouth to my neck and pretending to accidentally place his right hand on my inner thighs - that caused the alpha to smile at my clearly not so innocent actions.

The hot dominant male was now holding himself on his left elbow, with one hand caressing my hair while the other up on my inner tight as I spread both legs apart, the alpha locking our eyes without a blink.

- I love you Kook.

I nodded as my body reacted, producing an embarrassing amount of slick as my hips kept moving in need.

- Love you too...ahm...please...it's hurting...
- Shsh....alpha will kiss it better.

My entrance being so wet and stretched allowed the alpha to insert three fingers right away, as his lips were glued to mine in a game of movements synchronised with his wet muscle exploring my cave, I moaned at the deep kiss and penetration leading both hands to his hair and arching my back.

It didn't took long for jelly kisses to be distributed from my neck to my collar bones, while Taehyung's free hand never negated my nipples, making me arch my back and roll my eyes back.

- Ahm...V....

The silent tiger kept following his path until his head was placed between my legs, while his tail around my ridiculous aroused member and his gaze penetrating mine.

- Fuck kitten, you're a fountain...
- Shu...shut it!
- I will drown here baby...

I frowned in embarrassment giving the dominant male a mad and annoyed look.

- I will drown...but you will be the one out of breath...
- Please...just...
- Just what baby bun?
- Just...do something!

I begged as the mattress was getting almost as wet as my hole.

- Your wish is my command little prince.

And just like that I felt a dope kiss being placed at my entrance, the thirsty tiger sucking the purple slick as my hips raised on their own.

- Alpha...please...

I kept felling my hole being sucked and my member being stroked with that soft tail in a way that was making my stomach to burn.

- Ahm...bunny will....ahm...

The brunette stopped, looking back on my direction while cleaning some of the liquid that was dripping from the corner of his swallow and fluffy lips.

- You taste so good, I could eat you up forever, you know that?
- T...taeh..iin...
- You wanna cum again kitten?
- Hum...bunny wants...
- Are you ready for your alpha?
- Please...
- Come here Kook.

My body was now being placed under that tanned and tattooed hybrid who just grabbed both of my ankles placing each of my spread legs on his shoulders and aligning his massive member with my hole, I suppress my saliva at the sigh - it's happening.

- Breathe for me baby.

I closed my eyes and did as told, felling now the tip of my mate's organ at my entrance, a feeling that caused my body to tense up and grabbing the wrist that was leading the act tight while felling the other hand caressing my waist.

- Alpha...
- It's ok...we will take it slow.
- You're too far...
- Baby, it will hurt less like this, I really...
- No, you're too far!

Taehyung sighed, placing both of my legs back down and lowering his face near mine, now with both elbows around my face, I open my legs to place them around his waist, pulling his chest against mine, thinking that there's no such thing as close enough, and taking the gumption to lead his cock to my flooded cave allowing my walls to absorb it deeper than just the tip.

- Ahm...kook...it's so warm...

Before starting a delicate kiss, I wrapped both arms around the tiger's neck, propelling my hips forward invitingly. Easily taking the tip, I felt my walls moving apart as they received the body of the one I now called boyfriend, I moaned at the burning felling, an actual mixture of pain with pleasure.

- Are you comfortable?
- Yes... it feels good.
- You want me to wait a little? We're only halfway...

I looked down biting my lips in a sexy flirt before smiling seductive at the worried carnivore.

- I want it all inside tiger...
- Your body is just perfect to take me isn't it?
- Hum hum...

But even with all the bravery and lust, I couldn't keep to scream in pain as V pushed it all inside in one go, arching my back and closing my eyes as I felt hickeys being placed on my Adam's apple, both of my glands opening at their maximum and my inside being stretched with anything but caution.

- AHM FUCK...
- Shshsh...it's ok...mate is here, relax baby... it's done...

The alpha whispered at my bunny ears, placing kisses all over my face, with one hand under my arm and grabbing my shoulder and the other just caressing my hair in a soft touch.

- Taehyungie... ahm...
- I am here.
- I am so...full... feels so good...
- You're feeling good?
- Hum hum...you can move...
- Let's wait a little should we?

I melted at the decision - knowing for sure how much the alpha cared - despite feeling good I was still in pain and my mate chose to priorize that instead of rushing into his climax - so I took this time to admire his perfect features, to kiss his delicious lips, to enjoy his gentle touch and to devour his intoxicating smell until I felt nothing but pleasure inside me which lead me to move my hips looking for some movement.

🐯🐯🐯 I can't believe there's this much smut 🐯🐯🐯