🐍096

Jungkook's POV

My body trembled while being pushed against the wall, I couldn't even process what was happening as I felt the alpha trapping me in between his arms, his eyes soon turned blue and red - I was mesmerized, never have I ever met an hybrid with such colour, in a few seconds and I found myself questioning my whole existence, my Omega nature taking part as all those inner magnalias and voices kept tormenting me - feeling his breath close to mine and his grip around my waist I probably choose the worst path - to shut it off, I simply shut off all my parasites leaving me all alone alongside with that weird yet fascinating creature, whose fangs were out and scent invading my nostrils like a sin, the forbidden fruit my bunny was daring to taste.

- L..let go..
- Let go? You don't seem like you want me to omega.

And I didn't - I have been struggling with my own nature from the time I demanded the Alpha to submit, however, this was far away from the other one, I could feel his presence was trustworthy to my animal for some reason and that gave me comfort, and within a few seconds I felt a pair of lips against my neck, slowly licking it with a harsh yet delicious tongue.

- Ahm...d--don't.
- Shh, it's ok princess, I know you by heart remember?

No - I can't remember - and that was far away from me and my animal ability to keep it reasonable, I could feel it, but I couldn't remember anything, I wouldn't melt under a random Alpha's touch so in this moment I was indeed doubting my hyungies words that I never met this one before.

- I...can't...
- You can't? 
- I can't...I can't remember...

Those words were enough for the alpha to step back, his hand rubbing on his chin as he stared back at me - gaze full of hate and something I couldn't read.

- You don't remember us? At all?
- I...I can't...I know it's there but...
- You don't fucking remember your alpha?
- I...
- I AM YOUR FUCKING ALPHA JUNGKOOK!

Somehow that tone sent shivers down my spine, my legs trembled and I knew my scent was getting softer as my body slowly gave up against the wall until my back hit the floor.

- I...I am sorry...
- Don't be sorry, be ready.

My eyes widen looking up just to face a now mad and out of control alpha.

- What...
- Let's make a recap on who you belong to, shall we?

3rdP POV

As soon as Taehyung's were read to consume Jungkook's body another figure could be heard crossing that door, Kim Seokjin was quick to prevent the Alpha to touch the Omega with his already out fangs.

- Taehyung don't!

This made the alpha to grow in anger and displease as his eyes were ready to comfort the other.

- HE IS MINE!
- He is not ready! Calm down!
- DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE? YOU ALL TOOK MY MATE FROM ME! HE NEEDS TO LEARN!  
- Taehyung stop this! You don't want to hurt Jungkook! You're not thinking straight! 

- Considering I am as straight as a circle I don't need to! He is mine, if I want to teach him a lesson I will! 

Words said and the alpha was again heading to the Omega, before he felt his wrists being pinned against the nearest wall by the one and only: Min Yoongi.

- Don't you dare! 

- GET THE FUCK OFF ME! 

Meanwhile, Jungkook's mind was turning against him, a million voices could be heard, his animal was scared and his vision becoming more and more blurred, his conscience and memories were as messed up as a labyrinth whose architect forgot the way out. Taehyung kept moving under Suga's touch, gladly with Hobi increasing his strength to hold the alpha back. 

- Jin...I can't hold him much longer! 

- Let's take him downstairs. Hoseok please stay with Jungkook. 

Hoseok nod and now the two alphas were giving it all to hold a mad and angry Taehyung, whose omega didn't even dare to look up, Jungkook kept staring at the floor with his hands on both of his ears, he wanted to cry but his chest was too tight, he was mad enough to scream but sad enough to tear and those inner magnalias weren't helping the situation at all, the bunny wanted nothing but to get rid of them, and that's exactly what he begged to his hyungie as soon as he felt Hoseok's embrace while listening to the others leaving the room. 

- Tomorrow, I will get rid of them hyungie, I can't take it anymore. 

- Shh..it's ok bunny, we will support you no matter what. 

If Jungkook was going trough hell, so were Jin, Suga and Namjoon, who were trying their best not to force V under the chains - worthless - the alpha was blind mad, his animal form took over and his eyes were louder than his growls, they trapped the tigger and closed the chain stepping back, the three of them patting and trading desperate looks. 

- What the fuck is wrong with him! Nam!

- I...I don't know Yoongi, he wants Jungkook! 

- To fucking kill him! 

- Not kill..just... 

- Hurt, real bad! 

Jin stated and Yoongi was about to answer back until they were interrupted by a laugh, coming from the back of the dark room - from the weak yet still sarcastic Saphira, now on her human body, who was even weaker than her animal. 

- He is a tiger, that's what they do...they don't know love! 

- Shut the hell up! You know nothing... 

- Wait, maybe she knows Jin... 

Namjoon placed his hand on his hyungie arm, steeping forward the laying girl on the floor. 

- Your mate...he was a tiger, right? 

She laughed again, rolling her eyes and breathing in annoyance. 

- He was. 

- Can you tell us what happened? 

- Why would I do that? The last thing I will do is help you, better spend my last breath on this stinky floor. 

- You don't have to die here Saphira...or may I call you Lisa? 

- No! Don't! 

Her gaze soon became darker, angry, almost as if that human name was an insult. 

- Saphira then, you don't have to, we can help you, you can go back...just... 

- I don't need your mercy, about the tiger, it's their nature, even their mates become preys, they are not loyal, they don't know love or forgiveness, you can mark my words, V won't hesitate to kill the bunny if he gets the chance to! Not after everything he suffered because of him!