A/N

Update from the pic above...

The headaches stopped, and i rarely feel watched,sometimes i do feel like i am beingwatched , the ringing  has stopped, but since  last year, i get easily light headed just by standing up, walking around, it hits me, bec of the light headedness,  i feel like i have nothing in me like no energy at ALL and slight headaches comes with the light  headedness and i tremble as well, the doctor says it is because i don't  have enough Iron/Vitamin B in my blood, but i think it is like they say it is, but i also feel like it could be something else ... because this NEVER happened  to me before, it only started happening last year and is still happenening.

Because of this i fainted last year , and i didn't  make a sound hitting the ground. I was on my way to my room and i started seeing  black suddenly and it felt as of my eyes were closed, but according to my sister that was standing over me ,trying to wake me up, she told me my eyes were wide open, but i promise in my pov my eyes were closed , only when i heard my name being called by my sister, i woke up, in my pov then my eyes only opened up, but not in her pov .

When i woke up, i was ice cold,  but i was sweating and trembling.

The only thing i remembered about that is that i was on my way to my room and everything went pitch black, before i heard my name there was nothing, no noise, no sound . But i suddenly  heard my name being echoed ,i could reconize that it was my sister's  voice ... so yeah...

When i woke up, nothing was hurting , which is weird to me, because i fell making no sound, i fell close to the stairs ,like my head was at the first step when i fainted, i could have hot my head against the end , but i didn't...

And my poor youngest sister was speechless and showing my mother to come and see what happened, she didn't  talk  and had this terrified face on because she saw me laying  on the floor motionless

Any thoughts on why it happened and what could be the reason?