!! AN !!

Hey guys, not a new part update, i just want to let you all know that i am still alive and okay.

To be honest , I am not really into cp anymire and in zodiacs, but i will continue this book just for you guys.

A few updates on my life.(Don't worry things are getting a little better). A few days back, on a Sunday, my father started drinking and had decided to take us to "go to a restaurant". But when i got in the car , i saw that his gun was by his feet, i instantly felt that me and my sister's lives were in danger... i wanted to cry because i didn't want to die, but i couldn't,  i had to be strong to keep my younger sisters calm.

Luckily we really ended up going to a restaurant due to a relative asking us to join them. So i told the story to close friends and they said that i shouldn't think of such a worse case scenario.

However I recently found out by my father, and he told me this in person, that he knew that i knew what he wanted to do that day, and he said that he heard a voice that told him:" What gives you the right to take their lives away?" and I think that this voice was God's voice,because when i was trying not to cry; I kept begging in my mind that God must please help us and stop this,so i am really grateful! And then he started thinking about how my mother would have felt if he had done that.

If it wasn't for God's voice and the thought of my mother and a relative...my sisters and i could have ended up dead.