Real

This one is based off the head canon that Tubbo hugs Tommy randomly to make sure hes real.

The head canon is Tubbo still thinks Tommys in exile and he died and what hes seeing is Ghostinnit so he hugs Tommy to make sure hes real.

"No surely not. S-surely not?" Tubbo said looking up at the tower

Tubbo fell to his knees. He screamed Tommy's name as he cried. He beat his hands bloody on the ground.

Suddenly he jolted up to chirp playing in his house. He was in SnowChester. He screamed Tommy's name again and with no response jumped out of bed.

He threw on some warm cloths just as Ranboo burst through the door.

"Tubbo?! Are you alright?" Ranboo asked panting

Ranboo had stayed with him that night because he needed help building.

"T-tommy? W-wheres T-tommy?" Tubbo asked

"He's in L'manburg why?" Ranboo asked confused

"I n-need T-tommy." Tubbo studdered out

Ranboo shook his head still confused and helped Tubbo get ready. They both tossed on a warm jacket and headed out of the house.

Tubbo was shaking not because of the cold but because of him being scared. He didn't know wheather Tommy was a ghost or not.

Ranboo and him ran along the pathway Tubbo made. Ranboo had killed all the mobs as Tubbo would let them hit him. He was to scared.

Land came into view from across the ocean. Tubbo saw some light and a wooden path. The prime path.

Ranboo lead him up the path and around past Targay. He went up the hill as Tommy's house came into view.

He let go of Ranboo and ran up to Tommy's house. He flung the doors open and rushed to the back room to were Tommy slept.

He rounded the corner to see Tommy sitting up on the bed. Tommy jumped seeing Tubbo.

Tubbo started to cry again and shake even more. He ran up to Tommy and flung himself onto him. He wrapped his arms around him and clung onto his body.

Tommy was in shock at first but then wrapped his arms around Tubbo. Sobs racked Tubbos body as he hung onto Tommy.

Ranboo came around the corner and looked at the two. A worried look came across his face

"Y-your r-r-real." Tubbo said

"Uh yeah?" Tommy responded

"Tommy why are you up so late?" Ranboo asked

Tommy looked at him and frowned.

"I could ask you the same thing." Tommy said

Ranboo gestured to Tubbo who was still in Tommy's arms.

Tommy sighed

"Nightmares." Tommy said

Ranboo nodded and pointed to Tubbo.

"What happened Tubbo?" Tommy asked

Tubbo just held on tighter. Tommy turned his attention back to Ranboo.

"I don't know I just woke up to Tubbo yelling your name. I went up there and he was panicking. He just said he needed you." Ranboo told him

Tommy nodded and pulled Tubbo up onto the bed. He grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around Tubbos shoulders. He stood up and started to walk to the back room.

Tubbo grabbed his arm. Tommy turned around.

"P-please don't l-leave again." Tubbo whisper shouted

Tommy walked the few steps back to Tubbo. He pulled Tubbo up and wrapped and arm around his shoulder. They both walked to the back room.

Tommy opened a chest and pulled out a mug. He opened another chest and pulled out milk and chocolate.

He walked over a little and put the milk on the stove top heating it up.

He tossed a big chunk of chocolate in and watched it melt. He knew exactly what amount Tubbo liked in his cocoa.

Tubbo still clung onto Tommy.

"Hey Tubzo I'm here and I'm real. I'm not going anywhere. Dream is locked up and Techno is off doing his own thing nothing is going to happen." Tommy said in an effort to calm his best friend.

Tubbo extended his arms again wanting a hug just to make sure Tommy was real. Tommy stepped forward and wrapped his arms around Tubbo.

He was real.

The chocolate had melted and the milk now boiled. Tommy carefully pulled away from the hug and reached down grabbing a spoon.

He mixed the dark brown liquid and lifted the pot to pour it into the mug. Wilbur tought him this recipe and Tubbo loved it.

He set the pot back down and turning off the stove. He opened another chest and pulled out a bag of marshmallows.

"How many do you want Tubbo?" Tommy asked

Tubbo showed five fingers. Tommy picked out five and added them into the mug.

He lifted it up and walked with Tubbo back to the bed. Tubbo sat down and drank the cocoa. The chocolatey flavor calmed his nerves.

Tommy and Ranboo had moved to the other side of the room to talk in private.

"I think these "nightmares" Tubbo is having is when you were still in exile." Ranboo said

Tommy nodded

"Yeah I've been having them to. Same when I was in exile. They were horrible." Tommy said shuddering

"I think maybe you should stay in SnowChester or Tubbo stays here." Ranboo suggested

"Uh its to fucking cold in SnowChester for me." Tommy said

"OK well propose the idea to Tubbo." Ranboo said

Tommy nodded and walked back to Tubbo who had drank half the cocoa.

"Hey Tubbo, Ranboo had an idea. Um I know we both have been having nightmares and I think it would be the best if you stayed here for a bit." Tommy said

Tubbo looked up from the mug.

"Y-yeah closer to you makes me feel better." Tubbo responded

Tommy pushed a little farther

"What were the nightmares about?" Tommy asked gentlely

"It keeps r-replaying when I went to visit y-you but everything was b-blown up and there was a tower. I t-thought you jumped. I thought you were a g-ghost so I needed to check if you were r-real." Tubbo said

Tommy frowned.

"I keep having to watch that. I also keep having them about Dream and the suicide thoughts." Tommy said

Tubbo looked up wide eyed

"You h-had suicidal t-thoughts?" Tubbo asked

Tommy looked down and his hands

"It was stupid I know. Exile can do a lot to a person, especially if you get cut off by and from your favourite person in the universe." Tommy said smiling

"I-im your favourite person in the universe?" Tubbo asked

Tommy grinned "yeah Tubzo you are."

Tommy had set up another bed right next to his for Tubbo. Ranboo had went back to Techno's.

Tubbo fell asleep in a matter of minutes. Tommy smiled and fell asleep right after. Neither of them had any nightmares.