Footsteps

This is basically if Tommy followed in Wilburs footsteps but in his own context. This takes place when Techno and Dream team up and blown L'manburg to smitherines.

Technos POV

Techno sat on the long obsidian grid. He watched as the TNT fell down from the dispensers.

People screamed in agony and pain. He watched as a toddler tripped and fell and the mom screamed as TNT fell on top of him. He looked away not wanting to see the gruesome sight.

People were woken up at midnight by withers. As Techno looked around he felt a pang of guilt. The people didn't even get warned and they weren't even part of the government.

He watched as people carried there loved ones bodies to safe ground.

There was movement to the side and yelling. He turned his head to be met with Ghostbur frantically looking for something. He heard him yell friend.

Phil had kept friend is his house but it was now dishivled and gone. Bright glowing tears streaked Ghostburs face.

Phil walked up behind him and looked out opon the once peaceful land.

"They deserved it." Phil mumbled

Techno glanced back and saw Phil holding in his tears. There was loud yelling so he turned his attention back to the field.

He saw white wings with gold tips swooping around. Tommys broken face was looking around as he picked up villagers and the other people fighting.

He looked back to the group of people and panic wrote on his face. He yelled something Techno couldn't make out. Tommy's head snapped down as he saw a shining blob of armour and blood.

He watched as Tommy dove down at incredible speed. As Tommy landed and started to pull the debris away he heard a familiar click.

Techno looked up and noticed the TNT now coming right down onto Tommy. The TNT went off and Techno screamed for his brothers life. He wasn't supposed to die at his own hands.

All the sudden a winged person swooped out of the dust carrying a limp figure. Another blast of TNT went off and the debris hit Tommy's wing causing him to sway.

He tumbled to the ground with Punz in his arms. He wrapped his wings around him to keep the impact soft. He hit the ground and unwrapped his wings to reveille a scraped up Punz.

He picked him up but collapsed as his ankle was hurt. Techno watched as he screamed out in pain but stood up again limping and carrying the body towards the medic people.

He fell a few times and when a villager went up to him he hissed at them making them go away.

He set Punz down and treated his wounds. He didn't treat his own though. As soon as the villagers took Punz in Tommy got up again and took off.

He found Puffy and Fundy and lifted them slightly swaying from the extra weight but holding out. He dropped them off and went back to the battle.

After getting everybody to safety he refused to let anybody else go out. He took off again up to the withers. Three were left.

He pulled out a netherite axe and swung in at the wither hitting it. He shoved one into a TNT and it blew up. One of the withers got a hit on his back.

"Fuck!" He heard Tommy yell faintly

He watched as Tommy coughed up blood and got up ready to help him but he stood up.

He charged the wither again killing it with two shots. One left.

He turned around just in time notice a TNT drop from the sky. He didn't have time to react and got blown up into the sky. His wings expanded into full length.