two.

homecoming

When it soon came for Timo and Kyrie to venture towards the separate ways it came as a hard task for both of them (mainly Timo). They couldn't travel together since they were scheduled for different flights which happened to be at different times. Though seeing as Kyrie was to be stationed in Liverpool and Timo in London, they knew that it wouldn't be long before they had the opportunity to see each other in person once again. Along with a number of Claire's football clients in London then it was highly likely that Kyrie would soon find herself in London anyway.

In serious honesty, Kyrie didn't mind the required and constant travelling that she had to endure; it was apart of her job so it wasn't an element that she could complain about. She wasn't a social butterfly in no way and any other, but she did enjoy volunteering her time (with pay of course) to help those around her, which is kind of what being an assistant to a sports agent required of her on a regular basis. I mean when you're someone like Kyrie who naturally had a caring and loving demeanour towards those closest to you, it then became an instinct to project it on others even when it wasn't asked for.

Once her flight touched down in Liverpool Kyrie let out a small yawn upon getting off the flight, all of her work in the last recent days dawning over her figure as extensive fatigue. The night was still young so she planned to fall back into a slumber upon arriving at her destination. With the sun in retirement the moon took its stark position in the sky above; its appearance like a seraph surrounded by dark matter.

Stalking towards the luggage claim area, her eyes focused ahead as she patiently waited for her own to appear; Hungry Hippo by Tierra Whack sounding from her headphones preserving the young woman's temporary patience for being within an outdoors scenery. Other than the headphones over her ears, Kyrie wore a calm and collected attire for her journey; a cream jumper over an ebony jean jacket; all white Jordans paired with loose-fitting jeans; and oversized glasses shielding her fatigued eyes from anyone's sight. Her epithermal exhaustion was no better seen to the naked eye.

Suddenly, she received a call which caused her alertness levels to elevate. Answering the call, she spoke as she glanced forward. "Hello?" Kyrie said with a small voice. She answered the call using her headphones so she wasn't sure as to who was calling.

"Kyrie!"

Kyrie let out a timid laugh, instantly recognising the voice of her close friend. "Elle." Elle, formally known as CHANELLE JAMESON, was a close companion of Kyrie; a best friend to be brief. Despite the subtle age gap, the two grown to become familiar with one another to the point where the age difference was never viewed as a problem to them and quite frankly, those around them. "Nice to hear from you. How is everything going for you?" she asked, folding her arms.

Even with the young woman out of her sight, Kyrie could easily imagine Chanelle's wide grin as she spoke. "I'm good. I've been busy with getting my autumn/winter line ready before it's supposed to launch, but overall great." At a young age, Chanelle's fashion sense and style had already caught the eyes and attention of others, not on herself but on others to model. It was unique yet beautifully standard; modern yet nostalgic; suited for the youth yet designed for the mature. Many believed that she should take it to a professional level when natural time deemed rightfully so. And so she did. Now, continuing to prosper as an entrepreneurial fashion designer for the affluent. "Mason has even volunteered a few times to model some of the men's clothing."

"He did?" Kyrie's brow pulled up as a smirk reached her lips. "Or did you offer him something so he would agree to it?"

"Listen, how we got there isn't any of your concern," Chanelle said with a little eye roll, though she found herself smiling again within seconds. With Kyrie stationed in Germany for the last year only to come back had her in an ecstatic mood. "Anyway, enough about me. Where are you at? Have you landed yet?"