War of the Best

Now, the war begin. Who will prevail? What will change in the world? Will the Whitebeard save their comrade or the Navy will finally end the Pirate era?

Both sides were waiting for each other to start the battle. The Navy has the three Admirals, Akainu, Aokiji, and Kizaru, the top three that every marine would acknowledge to become a 'hero' across the world. With the three Admirals on the Navy side, they also have the government's dogs, the seven Warlords of the Sea. On the other side, The legendary Whitebeard pirates has four ships already infiltrated Marineford with the alliance of 13 popular pirates from the new world. All those pirates here just to save a single important pirate.

The silence was still in the air until a shot of three cannonballs fired at the direction of Whitebeard. Whitebeard just smirk at the pointless attack. "Get ready, my sons." Said the great Whitebeard. He got into his position to perform his legendary and most dangerous attack of his devil fruit: the Gura Gura no Mi, making him a "Quake man". His muscles flexed and proceed to punch the air, revealing the power and the air seemly cracking the air around him. The navy soldiers were extremely shocked about what had happened. "T-t-t-the air is cracking!" Yelled one of the soldiers. "Is this the power of Whitebeard?!" After his attack, the cannonballs reverse back to the bay hitting the cannon.

"He just dealt with it with just ease. That's a monster right there! Hehe!" Chuckled one of the Warlords, Doflamingo. He turn next to him a man that has the title of the greatest swordsman of the world, Dracule Mihawk. "Do you want to have a swing of things, or you want to continue to be on the sidelines as usual?" Asked Doflamingo. Mihawk didn't respond. His gaze were just staring at a certain individual that had come across his path long ago. Doflamingo just chuckled again. "Do what you want, then."

Itachi could already felt the gaze of Mihawk in his presence. He turn to see to face the man with his gaze as well. Itachi just gave a little nod towards the swordsman, which had Mihawk gaining a smirk. 'Looks like we're getting fight once again it seems.' Thought the young Uchiha. After the thought, a man jumped off the bay and started to land on the water. The water started to freeze with the ice coming across the sea and the ships.

"Ice Age!!" Yelled the man. It was revealed that the admiral, Aokiji. "Arara, seem like this was a bad thing to do, but it's stop them from advancing more." Said the admiral. The whole bay sea was froze shut and now good battlefield for both parties to join. "Everyone, start to get on the ice to fight. Cannon group, start firing and destroy those ships one by one!" Ordered Sengoku. "Right!" "For justice!" "We will prevail in this war!"

"Let's go save our comrade! Let's give them the fight of a lifetime!" Chanted the 3rd Commander, Juzo. "Yosh!" "Let's kick this Navy ass." "Ace! We'll all save here to save you!"

Both parties were departing from their original position and advanced to face each other. Swords were being swing to cut each other, guns firing to penetrate the skin. Some using their devil fruit powers to gain advantage. But no matter what, it'll shake the world history completely.

Returning to the Moby Dick, Whitebeard staring at the battlefield that was going on. Seeing his sons and comrades fighting for their lives for a single one life. After scanning the field, he hear some footsteps coming from behind. He didn't look away from the field, but he could tell who it was. Beside him now was Itachi, gazing the field like his captain. He already experienced war in a young age and already know the repression of what side archive either a win or a lost. Itachi sighed at the thought of war. "What is it, Itachi?" Asked Whitebeard.
"War. It's something that we can't avoid when it comes to both sides. We all want something to prove to the world or nation whose superior in the end. I'm afraid it'll be a afford to win." Replied Itachi.

"Mmm, that's how the world works. We all want to be free with no restrictions on ourselves, but as you know, some people don't want other to be happy."

"What do you think the outcome of this will do, Father?"

"If we win, pirates will gain advantage of the world and the era will continue. If we lose, the navy will be cocky with all of our deaths as a achievement from the government. Then again, we don't the outcome."

"...What about you?"

Silence began to surface between the two until Whitebeard began to talk again. "I'm getting too old for this pirate act, and I don't see myself going to the new world with all of you. My era is almost up. Like they said in the world, the era will continue in you young pirates and carrying our will."

"...I understand." Itachi nodded. Suddenly, a flash of light started to capture everyone's vision and attention. The light started to dissolve into a man in a yellow suit with sunglasses. In guess of his uniform, he is an admiral at first. Itachi's eyes turned into the Sharingan preparing for the opponent.

"I-it's Kizaru!!!" Exclaimed one of the pirates.

"Oh......boy. You pirates sure are scary." Said Kizaru. The tall yellow man crosses his arms as light began to appear inside his hands. "Yasakani no Magatama." A dozen of particles of deadly light beams started to hit a bunch of pirates on the ice. "Argggggggh!" "Look out!" "Move, move, move!"

The beams have started to adjust towards to the Moby Dick, targeting Whitebeard head-on. Just before the beams could hit, a red skeleton hand appeared in front taking all the beams targeting him. The red arm appears to be Itachi's Susano blocking the attack. This took some of the navy soldiers in surprise.

"What the hell is that?" Exclaimed one navy soldier.

"Could he be a devil fruit user?"

"Damn, it could be some trouble."

Whitebeard chuckled at the display of the Uchiha's power. "You're full of surprises, brat." Itachi just smirked at the remark. "Perhaps I should join the others. It seems like they need my help." He weave some signs and created some shadow clones and quickly spread around to help the others. The original was still with Whitebeard, but had his sight on Kizaru. The admiral noticed the stare and observed him. "Ohhhh. You're that Uchiha fellow that fought Aokiji." Said Kizaru.

Itachi had no respond. Kizaru was about to say something, but suddenly, a animal made out of blue flames swerving in the air coming for Kizaru. The animal was shaped as a Phoenix transformed in a human and swing kick the admiral. Kizaru blocked it with a struggle.

"So you're the 1st commander, Marco the Phoenix. Seem like you have a rare devil fruit. Care to tell me what is it, mmm?" Asked Kizaru.

"Heh, just focus on your own thing man." Replied Marco.

Marco's strength staggered the admiral by sending him into a crater of the Navy HQ. Some of the marines saw the altercation and were very alerted. "Adrimal Kizaru!" But to discard their worries, a beam of light started to form of the admiral, seeing that no major injuries were even on his body.

"Looks like Marco is having fun." Said Whitebeard.

"Hn." Replied Itachi.

"Now, it's your turn to join the battle."

Itachi turn to speak with his Captain. "Are you sure that this will be wise? Regarding with your health?"

"I'll be fine. You're too young to sass to me about my health. Now go save that little idiot and we can get out of here."

Itachi sighed with a smile then proceeded to walk off the Moby Dick. "Understood, Father." Itachi jumped off the boat and landed on the ice. His eyes inverted to the sight of the young man on the balcony. 'Don't worry Ace,' he thought. 'We're all here to save you. Well, almost everyone.' The young Uchiha took out his sword and proceed to run into battle.