pt.6

On the battlefield

Whitebeards slowly walked forwards and said "Clear a path for me, and be quickly."

Everybody did as Whitebeard started to focus more of his devil fruit powers into his blade.

"Look there! Aokiji is about to attack!"

Aokiji flew high above the battlefield and created some ice around him. "ICE BALL!" he send a giant sphere of ice against Whitebeard. The old simply slash in the middle to destroy the attack with ease.

Whitebeard stabbed him in the gut with Haki, but lucky for Kuzan he quickly turned to ice and wasn't badly injured. His ice started growing on Whitebeard's weapon as he prepared another attack.

"Ice Block Partisan." Aokiji crossed his arms as he creates several spears of ice by solidifying the cold air around him. But before he could hurl those spears against Whitebeard he was knocked away by Jozu; who was now in half Diamond form.

Aokiji's 'parts' were now in ice before he reignited himself into his normal form. "Get going pops, I'll hold him off." Jozu said.

"I'm counting on you son." Whitebeard walked past him. 

Meanwhile

Itachi was punching and kicking through the path of marines that come in his way. It wasn't a problem for until...

"Straw Hat is down!" Itachi heard one of the pirates yell out. He then looked to where he saw Luffy for the last time running to and saw Luffy was indeed down and trying to get up but then got a lightning beam through his body.

'Damnit!' He thought. he tried to run towards his little brother and save him before it gets worse.

"COMMANDER! LOOK OUT!" yelled a pirate. A marine flew right at Itachi with two fingers pointed at his chest. He luckily dissolved into crows to dodge.

The marine was Vice Admiral Dalmatian and both him and Itachi got themselves in a one-o-one fight. But the young Uchiha knows this is pointless.

Dalmatian stood up and looked as showed of his sharp nails "I won't let you go further anymore."

Itachi's eyes flashed red as look at the vice-admiral. "This battle is already over." The dog man was confused at that statement until he fell unconscious. Itachi walked past the body to advance. "Know your place when it comes to war."

With Whitebeard

Several explosions occurred nearby, meaning a heavy fight was on going on between 2 powerful people, it went on and on until it finally stopped for some reason. But that was not what the old Yonko was focused on.

Luffy was kicked back by Kizaru and he landed into the hands of Whitebeard who catches him midair.

"Huh, looks like the Whitebeard brand is losing some of its punch."

Suddenly, a marine send flying towards the middle ground between Whitebeard and Kizaru. It was a Dalmatian, unconscious by Itachi. "Vice Admiral Dalmatian is down!"

Itachi started to walk towards Dalmatian and took a look at Luffy before turning back to Kizaru. "I would insist that you would treat Luffy like a plaything." Itachi kicks Dalmatian's body to Kizaru's feet.

"Ohhhh. That makes you a little bit mad don't youuuu? Please be mature about the situation." Said Kizaru.

"Hn." Replied Itachi. He looked over to Luffy to see that he's out of comission during the fight. Whitebeard said that he had done his fair share and ordered his crew to treat his wounds while ignoring Luffy's pleas to let him continue on with the fight. Itachi heard Luffy's cries and saw him try to stand on his own two feet but fell down duo exhaustion. He had no energy left anymore as he only could lie down while the ship doctor and Jinbe try to help him.