Paige

Agree not to tell, the promise that Paige and Walter took.

Promise that until it began to show, not to say a word.

Paige was still struggling over the wonderful, unexpected news. The team did their job and Paige went home, with a nasty feeling in her gut. Lying to Drew was one thing, but to Ralph, it would hurt their relationship.

She had cried herself to sleep that night. All she could think was that Ralph could go to New York with AJ, who was already on the NYPD's watch list, and become a homicide detective. What seemed worse is that Ralph could quit and run away. She already had a problem with him hanging out with AJ, let alone go to New York with his gay best friend.

She couldn't think at all. The next morning, the morning sickness kicked in. She knew if that she put on sunglasses and didn't take them off, that she could pass off as hungover.

Only her and Walter knew. Knew that she would have his child and they may have to drop everything.

She came to work feeling horrible.

"Mom," Ralph said, "there's gonna be two NYPD officers here next year, and they want both AJ and I to try-out for the job. Can I?"

Nightmare number one: Ralph, in New York, with his gay best friend.

"Did you ask your dad?" She said. "Not yet, but think of it: Detective Ralph Dineem. Has a nice ring to it." He said.

"Why are you late for the second day in a row?" Toby asked. "I drank too much last night and I'm hungover. I slept in. It's not a crime." She said.

Sylvester, Happy, Toby, AJ, and Ralph looked as if they didn't believe.

AJ walked up and took off Paige's sunglasses. "Nope, not hungover." AJ said.

"Where's Walter?" Paige asked. "He's at a dentist appointment..." Sylvester said, with a deep frown.

"So if you aren't hungover, explain this." Toby said holding the tester box in his hand. Paige's eyes went wide.

"We all know that you're pregnant Paige. I mean, you were a little quiet yesterday...a little too quiet." Happy said.

"We also took a guess on who the father was too." Sylvester said. "Happy, Sylvester, AJ, and I think that it is Walter's and Ralph thinks it's Drew's." Toby said.

"Who is it mom." Ralph said as if he was demanding to know. Paige sighed, almost near tears. She shook her head "no" and went outside.

She stood, trying to get her crying under contol. The door opened, and AJ walked out.

"Paige, if you want to tell us, that's your bussiness, but I thought that this family wasn't supposed to keep secrets from each other. Like, I can't lie and say I'm straight, when it's obvious that I'm not. But if you don't want to tell that's fine, but a young man is in that building, wondering who his younger silbling's father is." AJ said. She turned and left Paige wondering if lying was the easy way out.