𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 3

D'emanis knew he was wrong for talking to K'aris  like that but after his last situation he lost all trust in females and didn't wanna get hurt again by being too nice

D'emanis knew he was wrong for talking to K'aris like that but after his last situation he lost all trust in females and didn't wanna get hurt again by being too nice.

That's why people call him Satan, he heartless and fearless, he don't give a fuck about everything, he didn't care about dying cause he didn't have anybody to live for yet.

His thoughts were cut short my his phone ringing making him suck his teeth.

"Speak"

"Damn it's like dhet, but anyways you wanna hit the mall with Yana and that lil shawty she be with" Zaihem asked his brother

" Yea fosho" Mani nodded

"One last thing, don't disrespect shawty cause Yana knew her since diapers and you know damn well Yana don't bring no random bitch around us, at least get to know her MY BESTIE AINT NO OPP NIGGA" Zaihem yelled before hanging up

" This nigga hea" Mani shook his head

D'emanis might be denying it right now, but Yana never brought no random bitch around them cause she wasn't the friendly type just like K'aris, that's why they clicked.

He went to the bathroom and did his morning hygiene which consisted in showering,brushing his teeth and washing his face.

After he did that, he grabbed his keys and headed out his 2 story house.

K'aris was in her dad car on her way to the mall listening to nothing, her mom blew her this morning and her feelings were all over the place

She actually didn't wanna go to the mall but Haryana was gon get on her ass and she didn't feel like hearing her smart ass mouth today.

K'aris thought about D'emanis again, she thought he was so handsome but his attitude wasn't. K'aris was a romantic, she always believed in love and always believed that one day it was gon be her turn.