𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

" On God y'all better find somethin' i wanna know everybody's moves, if y'all know sum GET TO FUCKIN' TALKIN' i swear to fuckin Satan imma kill all y'all niggas if youn find sum and quick i'm finna torture all y'all niggas

" On God y'all better find somethin' i wanna know everybody's moves, if y'all know sum GET TO FUCKIN' TALKIN' i swear to fuckin Satan imma kill all y'all niggas if youn find sum and quick i'm finna torture all y'all niggas. Y'all already know wassup with me i'm painting the whole city red behind my lady so get to workin' or imma chop all y'all heads off and send em to ya mammy" Satan threatened before leaving his workers to go to his office.

It's been 2 days since K'aris went missing and he's already loosing it. Loosing her made him realize how much he needed her, around her he was barely mad and could sleep-- it's been 48h since he last slept and he was exhausted but refused to sleep,he just couldn't he had to look for her--he had to find his baby.

" This some fuckin' BULLSHIT" he hit his desk as hard as he could

" Aye Mani you good?" Jah asked his brother concerned

" Nigga do it look like IM FUCKIN' GOOD i'm fuckin' loosing it and it's driving me fuckin' crazy. I fuckin' need her right here getting on my nerves or just doin the dumbest shit I FUCKIN' NEED HER!" he exclaims with his voice cracking at the end

Jahseem didn't think the situation was gon get this worse, he didn't think he was that attached already.

" I got one fuckin' option left and you know ion wanna do it" Mani sighed

" You gon have to do it bra, weon have shit on her and who could have took her, this our last option" Jah spoke wisely

When D'emanis said Satan was back he really wasn't playin. Lemme explain.

D'emanis is in reality Satan's son, his mother prayed to Satan for a son and boom she got it. Mani was a real demon, i'm talking with powers and shit--but he had to lock his demonic side of him deep inside him so it won't come back no more.

Mani's demonic side was real scary and he didn't want K'aris to see him like that--but that's his only option--if he wanted to find her he had to bring Satan back.

" Let's go" he stood up grabbing his keys followed my Jah and Zai who shortly joined not too long ago.

" Where we goin?" they both asked getting in the car while he pulled off.

" To train" he smirked

It was time to bring Satan back

TBC

welp now y'all know Satan is fa real a demon

i'm will see his powers and shit next chapter :)

vote and comment

love y'all stay safe

-ri is outtt 💋