04 || Comfortable

Jungkook came to see me after that third class and I have seemed to have earned my reputation now. The twins are trying to rip me into two, but Jungkook stole me from them.

Cenon sighed at Cerac and Cerac sighed at Jungkook stubbornly. I have told the twins and Namjoon beforehand to not tell Jungkook about what happened in the class.

I still felt a little tired, but the scent of Jungkook just keeps me alive. I don't even know why I was all giggly and cute around him. It was like I cannot control my body when I'm with him. I just keep wanting him.

I didn't know what the next class would be. It was called Dark arts and it was all about the teachings of our predators in Lunaria for each classification. It was an Auditorium class where everyone attends.

The class was with Jungkook, but I can't sit beside him because he was sitted in the row for shifters like he is. I was sitted with the mages and I was in between the twins again.

The goblins who had red ties were seated next to ours on the left side and then comes the shifters after them. There are a lot of goblins and they are all good looking.

It helped that their seats are placed in the middle of the Auditorium as I noticed almost everyone stealing some gazes towards their direction.

On the other side next to us are purple tied. Cerac explained that they were Sages. Peachy explained that they were the types of people who harness specific elements. They remind me of Avatar, the legend of Aang.

There were fire benders, water benders, wind benders, and the only difference... there was an ice bender, but not an earth bender. HAHAHAHAHAHA I just remembered that I'm not on earth so it made sense.

There were some green tied people and Cenon explained that those were dragon slayers. I did read that dragons do exist in this world and I'm excited to see them. This feels like fairytail.

There was the orange tie and they are hybrids. There were mermaids with them, as well as fox and cat hybrids which are fascinating to see. I can also see some rabbit hybrids and they are so cute.

The white tied are labeled as vampires. And there was Yoongi... or Augustin with them. There are so pale. Even those of color seemed pale to me.

The lesson started and I knew the basics and the fact that we may prey on each other, but we promote harmony in this campus environment. I agreed with that with all my heart.

The topic went to my mortal enemy, Venari. It seems like the topic has made all the students here in Monastery of Dèesse silent. Just how evil is this guy? This is a great fall down to us mages since Venari was a mage as well.

I tried to get him out of my mind, but whispers suddenly erupted in my ears and it was hushing my thoughts. I thought that I was the only one who hears it, but I wasn't. I slowed the time down, the best I can so I could look around to see where it was coming from.

This takes so much power, but I wanted to know. I looked around and saw a shadow casting around the Auditorium. I tried to find where it was coming from and the end of the shadow was coming from.... the Mages' seats?

Who? I tried to find who that is, but keeping time slowed it taking a toll on me. I turned it back on time and I had fell on Cenon's side. I pointed at the shadow above us and that's when anyone else noticed.

Soon enough, even the instructor who was anxious has noticed. I tried not to pass out. I can't just die in a battle. I had to go see who was behind this.

I turned to look at Namjoon who was seated in front of me. Suddenly, I was all confused. He seemed a bit trembling from what was happening. My healer instincts kicked in and my hand was on his shoulder immediately.