nine

[

[ . . . ]

TW: graphic descriptions, mentions of suicide and self-harm

SHE WAS HURTING. There was no doubt about that. However, years had passed and Jiyeon wasn't sure what it felt like to not be hurting anymore. The depression that haunted her had become her safe place. The place she could always return to.

For it showed her the real world.

It showed her the struggles of life and how cruel and wicked it actually was.

She did not want to live in such a world.

Thus, she had been planning her demise.

It was easy. Well ━ as easy as it could get.

Jiyeon was no stranger to the way the blade would separate her skin. If only she could. . . No. . . she couldn't.

Heaving in a sigh, Jiyeon trudged over to her kitchen. After Heeseung had visited, the young adult decided to clean her flat for her. He had been afraid to leave her alone. Jiyeon needed to quite literally push him out of her home, otherwise, he never would've left. Not after the way she clung to him.

Opening her fridge, she stares at it. The thought of eating somehow makes her nauseous. She knew depression could affect one's appetite but luckily it had never affected Jiyeons. Then why was she feeling disgusted at the thought of eating?

Was it her own body telling her that it was time?

Perhaps it was.

After all, Jiyeon couldn't complain. 

[ . . . ]