Chapter 14

"That man is a god." Mindy murmurs to Eliza when they meet in the cafeteria and they both look at Mike who's walking in the other direction.

"That reminds me. I wanted to ask you what's he really like in bed? Or should I say in the medicine room?" She winks at Mindy. "Any kinks?"

"He's amazing of course. No kinks though. Just plain ordinary." She smiles softly and Eliza knows she's lying about having slept with Mike. Every time they have sex, he leaves a bite mark somewhere on her body. This morning it was on the inside of her thigh. It was so hot it almost made her come again.

"Hmm. I imagine him as the type who leaves a mark on his women." She muses and Mindy laughs. "No need to. Just thinking about the sex is enough."

"I'm really jealous you know, Mindy. He's so fucking hot. Every time I see him, my body heats everywhere and I just wanna rip off all of my clothes along with his. My ovaries are screaming of joy at the thought of him." She winks at Mindy again and Mindy agrees with her.

"I can't imagine how much worse that would feel if I actually knew what I'm missing out on. Do you think he'll settle down soon or just date beautiful women?"

"I don't actually think he's the type to sleep around. He told me what happened between us was an exception and it couldn't happen again." Mindy pouts.

Eliza goes back to work but now she can't stop thinking about when Mike bit the inside of her thigh and it's unbearable. When she have to go to his office with some papers she waits until she's sure he isn't there.

She opens the door to his office and strides towards the desk and she's just leaning over the table and putting down the papers when the door closes and there's a click. She stands and turns around and is greeted with a passionate kiss and a hard erection pressing into her stomach.

"We're going to have to do that thing again that I never do." He murmurs and lifts her up. She snakes her legs around his waist and grinds against him. They both moan.

"We can't." She pants. He nods. "I know. But there is nothing I'd rather do right now than bend you over my desk and fuck you so hard that everyone will hear what only I can do to you."

"Are we starting to feel possessive?" She teases and he laughs. "That's coming from the woman who's jealous that I slept with someone from Obgyn that I actually never slept with."

"I know that now." She whispers and blushes. "Sorry, babe."

"What did you just call me?" He muses and she looks horrified at him. "Fuck." She whispers under her breath. "I think my mind's getting confused because you're possessive."

"And you're under my spell because my magic wand is keeping you so satisfied." He laughs.

"Please don't call it that. Even if your dick truly is magical." She says.

"I need something, baby. Spread your legs." He whispers and kisses her. She obeys and he slides his hands into her pants and massages her clit. Then he pulls up a chair and sits down before pulling down her pants and replaces his finger with his tongue. He pushes two fingers inside of her.

Her eyes almost roll all the way back when she climaxes a few minutes later. He places a hand over her mouth to suppress her loud moaning and she bites it gently. Then he leans in and bites her neck softly but hard enough to make a small bruise.

"Asshole. Everyone will be able to see that. And they know I didn't have it this morning." She complains but in reality she's loving it every time he claims her as his. She hasn't come around to admitting it yet but she wants more out of this relationship than just sex.

"Works for me. We fuck so much and Benlie both knows now so why not let everyone else know it too?" He laughs and she knows he's joking. If it comes out it would get them both fired.

"And you're a smart girl so you can find a way to hide it." His eyes shine with amusement.

"You are paying for this today. I will give you ten bite marks on your neck for everyone to see." She threatens and he smiles. "Promises, baby."

She pulls her pants back up and hops down from the table. "See you at three, baby."

"Dammit. I said it again." She whispers to herself and leaves his office.

The rest of the day is a nightmare for Eliza. She keeps making sure people are only on her right side so they can't see the bite mark but just before the clock strikes three she passes Mindy in the cafeteria and she comments on it.

Eliza shrugs and says "It's from last night. It's probably just taken a while to be visible."

"It looks brand new." Mindy laughs.

"It's really not. When would I have time for that? I wish I did though." She laughs and Mindy agrees.

"Well, now I'm off the clock. Have a great day, Mindy. See you Monday." She waves at Mindy when she leaves the elevator and almost bumps directly into Mike. "You got something on your neck." He says loud and laughs hard.

She hits his shoulder and hisses "Stop that, asshole."

"Never." He replies and she gets aware that everyone's looking at them.

"Great. Now everyone's looking at me and my neck because you said that so loud." She hisses through clenched teeth.

"Who is he?" Mike yells after her and she smile deviously.

"Your dad." She yells back and everyone around her burst out in laugh including Mike and herself.

"Did my mum give him permission?" Mike asks and she yells back "Conversation is over, Doctor."

She greets the nurse who's on the dayshift and updates her on all the patients before she changes into her everyday wear and take the elevator to the basement to wait for Mike at his car.

She's just passing the hallway when she hears the sound of a fast car. She turns her head and the last thing she hears before it crashes into her is screeching. Everything turns dark before she hits the ground.