00 • author's note

SAYS THE BOY

coming so— pranked u, this already came

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SYNOPSIS

After catching her enemy-turned-unlikely-ally slash crush Jeon Jeongguk sucking face with Lim Jugyeong by the lockers, Dae Aeri makes a clean break, hoping university will provide her with a fresh start.

However, the last thing she expects is to see him sauntering shirtless down the hallways of her dorm, much less to be roped into a double date with him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
WARNINGS

→ coarse language
→ alcohol consumption
→ my epically failed attempt at humour lelel

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
COPYRIGHT

All rights are reserved.

I do not own BTS or BigHit. The characters are not a real representation of their counterparts.

This book is a work of fiction. The plot, names, places and incidents are created by the author and are fictitious. Any plot, name, place or incident that holds any similarity to other stories is purely coincidental.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AUTHOR'S NOTE

hello, hello, hello!!

ok haha so this was originally going to be my entry for a writing contest but then i messed up, wrote too many words and missed the deadline by a landslide. so it's now going to act as my debut on tumblr (come find me!! @ kookings) and also an apology to u guys for not updating TBC in literal eons (bcs that writer's block shit is so not swag money)

this 8.something k oneshot was inspired by that one laser tag tumblr post and a bunch of pinterest dialogue prompts lelelel!! and yes, lim jugyeong as in lim jugyeong from true beauty as in the literal love of my life.

i hope you all enjoy!! stay safe and healthy!!

hugs and kisses,
sunny ☼

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

and now, without further ado, i present to you: Says the Boy!!!