Part one🌺

At this part izuku is 12 in this until I say so.
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Izuku:
I walked home bruised with cuts on my uniform I arrived home opening the door seeing my mom cooking food.

She turns around and greets me "Hello izuku how was school."

"It was cool mom" I say as she looks at me.

"Oh my izuku are you sure? come let's get you patched up" She says While dragging me to the bathroom.

"Thank you for the food mom" I say while eating my food.

"Oh it's no problem sweetie" She says and smile warmly at me.

As I finished my food I run up the stairs open the door to my room and jump in bed covering myself in my super soft covers and dose off to a dreamless sleep.

Next day
I wake up and rub the sleep from my eyes I jump up and do my normal routine and hurriedly run down the stairs.

I look at the fridge without saying anything.

'Good morning Izuku I hope you have a good day break feast is in the fridge I love you
-Love momma'

I open the fridge and see my breakfast I eat it quickly and grap my shoes and walk out the door I have to admit this is a good walk so calm until Cherri came and ruined it.

"Angel what's up I missed you"  she said he voice filled with happiness.
"What's up sugar " I said with a smile.

We walked to school while she talked about random stuff we walked into school getting weird looks and murmurs.

"You'd think they would say these stuff to my face"
"I think there scared of you angel"
"it's ether that or babs threatened them"
Just as I say that he walks up to me and sugar
"what's up idiots" He Greets us.
"hey bakubabe" We say
"you guys aren't going to stop calling me that huh?"
———————————————————————-