✨Part three✨

Ok again angle dust is sugar
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Izuku pov
'Oh my sweet angel dust come to me'
I grab the angel dust and go to the register and I see my friends I walk up to him and give the cashier my angel dust I see his face turn to surprise "are you sure you want this it's known to be very sweet you could hurt your tongue" I just look at him and say "what you think I don't know that I know what I'm buying" the dude just looks at me and rings it up "that will be 200 yen" i give him the money and grab my sugar "hey guys I got my sugar let's go"

On the way home the lights just turn off I look up and see all might flying "oh guys look all fuck broke all the street lights" "ok now I see why you guys don't like him that's a lot of collateral damage" "and to pull it of he's only here because of his own mistake" "what are you talking about" I just look at him "bitch do you not see that big sluge ........y'all wanna go save that guy" I say looking at them "I mean we could but if those 'hero's' get close to me Angie you better hold me back I know kat won't do it" then kat smirked "damn right I won't" I sigh 'there just as unreasonable as me' "soooo are we going to save him" they both ask looking at me "I mean yea sure" we start walking to the thing and I'm coming up with a plan "ok so I see a weakness kat go for the eyes sugar tits I will help with the shield bombs.ok?" They both nod we are there then kat starts sending explosions at the things eyes sugar gives me some bombs and I light them 'so far the plan is going good' she throws them and a huge shield is protecting the civilians suddenly I have the kid and kat is standing over me and the sluge is with all might "you take him" sugar let's down the Barrier and we were walking away with the boy behind us just then a pro comes up to us and I hold both sugar and kat back and the other guy trying to help me "you shouldn't have interrupted the pros had it under control and stop holding them like that you at trying to hurt them "oh fuck you are an idiot" me and the guy say "the fuck!!! you 'had it under control' my ass that kid was dying also for your information bitch, me and my friends are on level 10 so he isn't even hurting us" then the hero's look at me and sugar yells "just explain it it them Angie" "ok so let's start we don't fucking like you like at all and sugar tits sees life as a game she has a power we call levels and as she said before we are on level 10"I explain still holding her while the new kid holds kat suddenly all might comes up and says "life is very much not a game people die it is not cool to think of life like that" i sigh and kat says "well what they say is that our life is just one big game to the gods above and I'm starting to see why"  'this is boring' I grab kat sugar and the new kid and I drag them to my house when we get there I bust open the door with my foot and yell "I'm home I brought more friends!!!!!" And my mom yells back "ok I'm making food!!" I drag them to my room and threw them in then the guy says "did you just kidnappe me" then kat just looked at him "how do you think I met them huh?" I snake kat and say "ok since I kidnapped you you are going to tell us who you are" the kid just looks at us "why would I tell you guys anything" I look at sugar and then back at him "it's ether us or your father" his eyes widened slightly and then it's back to his normal face "fine my name is..."
—————————————————
Ok so this is a cliffhanger I'm not sorry🤚🙂