Part two

(Izuku is now 15 )
Izuku:
I'm walking to UA's entrance exams sugar and bakubabe are beside ma arguing as usual and I'm right in the middle of it.

Just great these two idiots have to fight now and of course due to my great luck I trip and fall.

Just great and there not even doing anything as I'm about to hit the floor I suddenly stop.
"I'm sorry I used my quirk on you but you can't trip on the first day" A girl say quite loud.

"yeah ok my name is Izuku Midoriya" I say as I glare at my 'best friends' the bubbly girl then speaks "oh I'm sorry my name is Ochako Uraraka I hope we can be friends" why is her voice so loud.

"Yea I might need new ones" she just smiled and was about to start talking when she got cut off
"come on idiots I don't have all day."

Cherri pov
As I'm still laughing on the inside while we wait I start to talk to bakubabe.
"Come on idiots I don't have all day" when that was said Baku and I started walking away from that girl and went to the stadium surprisingly where all next to each other as we where talking a guy with a stick up his ass suddenly got up interrupted present mic "sir it shows on the Pan flit that there are four robots but you only said that there are three!!! And you guys" he said pointing at us.
"You guys haven't been listening to him if your not serious about this you can leave" I was about to tell him of angel does it first "oohh I'm so sorry but it's only you who's bothered
"With us and present mic was about to explain so sit down robot" jar and I  started to snicker at what he said the robot looking thing sit down

at the starting point
Izuku pov
I walked down and sat down waiting "GO" I walked and started destroying the robots I turned around a saw the others still standing there minus two people laughing at their stupidity I started walking further,.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOLLOW THAT GREEN HAIRED KID" as I'm walking I feel all these people running and trying to get points.

'how many points did I get again I think it's close to 100 eh who knows' I find the tallest building and climb it I reach the to and lay dow.

In the observation room:

"Look at all the participants,do you think it's time to lose them" Nedzu said turning to the others.
"Is it only me but I think there's a person on one of the buildings?"as all might says that they all look and see how they're is some one on a building.

"I think you should press the button" eraser-head says nedzu smiles and presses the big red button 

Izuku:

I sit up and see the 0 pointer 'oh wow look at all this screaming brats welp guessing should go save them'

I jump off the building and start walking to the 0 pointer just as I'm walking I see a kid stuck under bricks I break them and save the girl .
"dude can you walk" she try  to stand up but fall down again.  'man I wish I had angel dust right now'

Ok if your confused then in my story angel dust is just sugar

whyyy  this is just what I wanted great now I have to get this thing

After the entrance exams
Izuku pov
I jump up down "can we go get angel dust now I need something sweet"they both nod and I run to the nearest store and go straight for the angel dust i hear my friends calling me but I keep on running.
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
Ok so my hands are tiered so the next part will be out in a few days