Prefect Duties | Tom Riddle

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to JannaC0ulson <3

- - -

"Miss Y/L/N, I supposed you're done with the tasked that I gave you?" Snape said. I swear to Salazar Slytherin I'm gonna hex my Professor in any minute now.

"No, sir." I answered honestly.

"I will give you until tomorrow. If not, you'll automatically fall in this subject. Now go."

I didn't have to be told twice, I left his classroom the moment he told me to go.

Professor Snape told me that I was failing potions and now I have to come up with my own unique potion in order not to fail. I don't even have anything in mind. I'm a fucking Slytherin but Snape hates me.

I stomped on my dorm. I really really need to pass this potions or else my Mum would be furious.

Then the idea came into my mind..

- - -

After I finished dinner I went back to my dorm and changed my clothes. I was wearing a black t-shirt and some shorts.

It was now past curfew when I made my way to the library.

I managed to get in the Restricted Section without any trouble. My fingers skimmed over the books, looking for something that could help me with my fucking task.

"Ehem." my soul left my body when I heard someone, I slowly turned my body to face the person.

"What are you doing in here late at night?"

"I could ask you the same." I snapped.

"I'm a prefect, in case you didn't know."

Oh shit. I forgotten that he was a fucking prefect, and now I'm getting detention because of this fucking assignment. My train of thoughts were interrupted when he started to walk towards my direction.

"I can give you detention for your behaviour." Tom smirked.

"Do what ever you want, Riddle. But first I will look for something that might help me."

"Alright-" he was now standing in front of me, I can feel his breath on my face. "Since you're so nice to tell me that I can do what ever I want to you."

His hand went straight to my neck, I whimpered in pain. "I might as well do this."

He crashed his lips with mine, his other hand found their way to my waist, gripping it hard. I swear it will leave marks. His tongue was begging for some entrance, I pulled away trying to catch my breath.

"Kiss me." he didn't asked, more like he commands. I shook my head, but his hands gripped my waist tighter.

"Just let me kiss you."

"No-" his lips connected with mine again while his tongue effortlessly roamed around my mouth.

He kissed me passionately to the point where I forgot that we're in the restricted section of the library.

His hand went down on my thighs, I moaned in his mouth.

He pulled away, then his hands held the my shirt and ripped it. My bare chest exposed to him; I wasn't wearing a bra because I know I was going to be alone.

"Naughty." he snickered.

I smirked, "What are you going to do about it, Riddle?"

"Believe me, Y/L/N, you wouldn't like what I would fucking do to you."

"What's holding you?"

His eyes darkened and a devilish smirk appeared on his face, "That's it."

He sucked on my breast, his tongue playing with my nipples. I tried to hold my moans but it seem impossible when it felt so. fucking. good.

"Tom-" his finger was on my lips. "Shh. Someone might hear us." he whispered, his lips leaving soft kisses on my neck.

I bit my lip to hold my moan while he was still leaving soft kisses on my neck, jaw, and breast.

"I bet you're not wearing any panties too."

"Guess you'll have to find out."

His hands lowered on my torso, his fingers tugged at the waistband of my shorts. He removed my shorts, a grin was on his face.

"You're so fucking naughty. You know what happens."

His body was so close with mine, I felt his member was rock hard. His finger found my clit and started to tease it. I was already wet and now he gets to fucking tease me?

"Fu-fuck, no teasing please." my head dropped on his shoulders. I heard him murmured a silencing charm around us.

"You're lucky I don't want teasing either."

I heard the metals of his belt unbuckling it made my legs go jelly. He revealed his hard rock length and guided it on my heat, "Fuck." he tapped his length on my entrance, "I said no teasing- Oh fuck!" he shoved his length inside me, thrusting in and out slowly to let me adjust his size.

The pain was now a pleasure, I moaned and that made him thrust even harder. My back was on the bookshelf, my one leg around his torso while the other helps me stand as he fuck me hard.

"Fuck, Tom!" my eyes starts to roll at the back of my head.

He groaned, "Say my name, you fucking slut."

"Tom!" the feeling of my walls tightening around his length is enough to reach my high. "Come for me, Y/N."

My legs weakened as I came hard, luckily he was holding me to prevent me from falling. "That's right, good whore." He groaned and came inside me.

After our business he helped me on my potions assignment. Which is great, I thought he would leave me right after.

"Let's head back to the common room."

We head back and it was already midnight. I was about to head up to my dorm, when I heard him call my name.

"Yes, Tom?"

"I-uh, never mind. Good night, Y/N."

I smiled, I walked back to him and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

I swear to Merlin I saw a shade of pink. We locked eyes for a moment, and then he cleared his throat. I giggled, "Good night, Tom."