Her | Fred Weasley

A/N: This chapter is based with the song Heather by Conan Gray.

And I cried.

***

I still remember the third of December, me in your sweater,
You said it looked better on me than it did to you,

"Hey darling, you look cold," the ginger said while I was shivering to death, trying to warm myself only with my hands rubbing my arms.

"Oh no, considering the fact that it's negative one degrees today? Yeah, I'm not,"

"Come here, love," he motioned his hand, signalling me to move closer. He removed his famous Weasley sweater, knitted by Molly and handed it over to me.

"What? No! You'll get cold,"

"Relax, I'm fine, just.. wear it before I change my mind,"

And with that, I obliged and wore his sweater. I looked up at him and mumbled a thank you, but then I noticed the tip of his ears were red because of the weather.

"Fred, you're cold,"

"Mhm, I know how to warm myself up," he said, suddenly an arm wrapped around my waist. Fred pulled me closer for a hug, his signature cinnamon and gunpowder scent invading my nostrils, making me feel warm.

Home. I feel at home.

"The Weasley sweater looks good on you, especially the one with my initial on it." I felt heat rise up to my cheeks, revealing a beetle red shade.

Only if you knew how much I liked you,
But I watched your eyes as she walks by,

Then his eyes snapped up from the laughing girls across the courtyard, his eyes glistening when he saw her pass by.

Angelina Johnson.

Their eyes met, making Fred blush and he suddenly removed his arms around me, making the weather a lot more colder than it was earlier.

I just stood there, watching them exchange flirty glances at each other while I tried to warm myself, apparently missing his arms wrapped around me.

I felt my chest tightened.

What a sight for sore eyes,
Brighter than the blue sky,
She's got you mesmerised while I die,

"May I be excused?" he asked, I only nodded and he responded with a cheeky smile on his gorgeous freckled face.

He went towards the black beauty. The way her eyes lit up when the ginger boy walked towards her.

I tore my eyes off the awful sight in front of me and looked up at the blue sky.

Wishing I was six feet under the ground.

I couldn't take my jealousy anymore, I strode out of the courtyard and went to (Your house) common room. I plopped myself in the couch, absentmindedly fiddling with the hem of my sweater.

Fuck. I was still wearing his sweater.

I shouldn't be thinking about him, blushing about him, but how could I forget the things happened between us?