27

enjoy a hot kyungsoo ahaha

-----------------------------

Care's POV

I felt out of place.

Manager Ge was chatting with YG. Chanyeol was talking to Dara and Minzy. Kai and D.O were playing rock paper scissors with Taemin and Key over a piece of cake. T.O.P was talking to Bom, and the rest of BIGBANG were chatting with each other.

Everyone was smiling and having a good time with groups they rarely get to see. I just sipped my drink and played with my hands. No one paid attention to me anyway.

When I looked up from my lap, GD was staring at me.

Oh my god oh my fucking god holy shit.

I realized he was reading my Fall Out Boy shirt. Then he met my eyes, smiled, and spoke in English.

"Fall Out Boy is my favorite rock band. What's your favorite song from them?"

Ahhhhhhhhh stay calm, Care. Stay calm. It's not like the music genius of Korea just spoke to you. No biggie. Calm. Calm.

"Uh...Centuries." I squeaked. Fuck, why did I have to squeak! I probably looked like a shy wannabe idol. I hated this so much.

GD smiled. Like, not the normal smile, but an eye smile.

I made him to an eye smile.

Oh ma lord.

"Me too! We have the same taste in music." He sighed. "I really want to go back to America again sometime. But my schedule is so full."

I found myself talking. "Where have you been?" My mouth moved, but I wasn't processing it.

Loosen up. Loosen up, my brain told me.

"Well we went to New York to film two videos. That's is though. But I think we're going back again soon." GD smiled at the thought of that.

"Was it Blue and Bad Boy?"

"Yeah! You watched them?" GD chuckled. "Sorry for our bad acting. People were staring at us on the street thinking we were weird tourists." He looked at Seungri. "Especially this one."

"This one what?" Seungri turned around.

"You're the weirdest." GD flicked his forehead.

Their friendship was so good, and it was different from mine and EXO's. They would tease each other and joke. EXO would just wrestle.

Well, they probably also wrestled.

Suddenly, a voice boomed around us. "And now, tonight's entertainment, Miss Care!"

What the fuck.

Kai's POV

I saw all the color drain from Care's face.

We were all surprised. Only YG and Manager Ge were still talking. YG even looked smug.

They wanted to test her.

Care slowly turned around. She seemed to have figured out what they were doing, and had a smirk on herself.

"What am I doing?" She called.

"Dances. A random dance off. We have been told you know a lot of dances, and they want to know how many."

"Okie dokie." She stood up and walked calmly to the stage.

All of EXO looked surprised. Besides Lay and I. We already knew that from the first day of training she had been listening to other groups and learning their dances. We had helped her with a few.