Pizza is my bae!!

Naina and Rajveer came home from Nainital. The whole three days they were there, are filled with rituals. Pagfere, endless poojas and then Sherry came up with this amazing ideas of completing their side of rituals in Nainital only. They didn't got a second to themselves.

Both of them are really pissed and tired. No, no it's not just because of rituals or time constraint. It's because of something else. 😉

Rajveer: Naina why are you sleeping ? Come on, get up. We need to pack for the honeymoon.

Naina who is laying on bed, busy with her phone is least bothered with it.

Rajveer who is already feeling edgy is annoyed by her disinterest. He pouted and fell back on a chair in another room. He is feeling very dispirited with the way Naina is behaving with him. After all what's his fault in it that he didn't have much experience.

On the other hand Naina is equally disheartened. She didn't expected their first time to go like this either. She thought it would be so fluid like it's shown in movies and books and they would be one!

She is pissed at Rajveer too. Although she couldn't say anything to him. She expected him to be an expert, like he is for everything else. But it seems everything regarding opposite gender is alian to him.

They both sat like that for sometime when Rajveer suddenly ran out of patience.

He went inside and saw Naina busy with her cell phone. She is looking upset and haven't changed her position from what he had seen last.

Rajveer: Naina Yar, kab karna hai packing?

Naina: kar lenge na. Itni kya hadbad hai?

Rajveer: kal subah 6 baje flight hai humari

Naina: hmm

Rajveer: Bata do if you are not interested

Naina: areee, why are you pushing it? Kitna time lagta hai packing me. Kar lungi na.

Rajveer whined, "I know you don't have any interest in going to our honeymoon anymore"

Naina: fir vahi bat. Are! I told you na that I don't mean that.

Rajveer: no. You do. I know you are disappointed in me.

Naina: I am not disappointed in "you"

Rajveer: so you mean you are disappointed then right.

Naina is annoyed now. She got up, "what do want to listen, tell me. I will say that so that I can finally have a moment of peace"

Rajveer frowned, "fine....fine....I will call up the airlines and the hotel"

Naina asked with intrigue, "why?"

Rajveer: I will get our bookings cancel. Nai jana hai na tumhe.

Naina: are maine kab bola aise? Rajveer aap na til ka tad bana rahe hai.

Rajveer: mai bana raha hu til ka tad. Us din ke bad se dekh rha hu ki tum muh bana ke ghum rahi ho. Mujhse ajeeb se bat kar rahi ho.

Naina: acha... mai muh bana Kar ghum rahi hu? Aur us din se jo aapke chehre par barah baje hai uska kya?

Rajveer frowned more. She is telling right but how can he accept this front of her.

He folded his hands together and sat away from her. He is looking so cute in anger that Naina's anger melts away.

She sat in front of him folding her legs. He avoided looking at her. She smiled at his antics.

She kissed him on his one cheek. He looked another way. She kissed him on another cheek and he changed his face direction again.