Role play!! 😉

(**read the trailer if not done already...it will act as a prequel to this)

Rajveer was feeling exhausted today not due to the sight seeing they have done but due to the blabbering done by their driver and Naina. Being a shy person he rarely engages with unknown people this much but Naina is totally opposite. She is so friendly with everyone that sometimes Rajveer felt neglected. He is irked at her today, all the time she was talking with their driver and even invited him for lunch! He is totally in for being nice but it's their honeymoon and they are supposed to have some quality time but what could be done!

Rajveer went outside alone by making some excuse to her as he felt he needs some alone time to relax his mind.

He is basically pissed at Naina from last two three days. He wanted her to fulfil one of his fantasies but she straight away denied.

From the time of KMA and when Naina used to barge in his room he used to imagine it. Now when he could actually have it in reality then madam is not interested.

After walking in the desolate areas of their hotel premises he went up to see the room empty. He got scared but found a note by Naina that she is out to run some errands.

He lied down on bed and closed his eyes. Lights are off. Suddenly music started to fill the room with its melody.

"Main teri aakhon ka sahil
Main tere dil ke hi kabil
Tu musafir main teri manzil"

Rajveer had his eyes open and he saw Naina barging it the room in a fitted long skirt with a slit and a fitted crop top topped with a shrug.

"Ishq ka dariya hai behta
Doob jaa tujhse hai kehta
Haan meri baahon mein aake mil"

She was dancing so seductively in the lyrics with her belly moving along every beat. Rajveer was stunned looking at her like this.

"Woh sharabi kya sharabi
Dil mein jiske ghum na hon
Lutt gaya samjho sharabi
Paas jiske hum naa hon"

She came close to Rajveer and put her leg on bed with slit and leaned into him. He gulped at her, she blew air on his face. Rajveer closed his eyes and felt something thrown on him. He opened his eyes to find Naina's shrug.

"O saki saki re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koyi khwahish baaki
O saki saki re saki saki
Aa paas aa reh na jaaye
Koyi khwahish baaki"

Naina is moving perfectly and her midriff, completely exposed now made Rajveer turned on. She smirked at him while opening her hairs and moved them across his face.

"Tere jaisi mashooka mujhe yaar chahiye
Na paisa chahiye na hi karar chahiye"

Rajveer pulled her to him and she sat on his lap. Naina started grinding and Rajveer needed support. He put his hands back and Naina moved to face him.

"Yeh husn ka hai khumar mera
Tujhpe hai chhaya jo
Kurban hua mujhpe jo
Khushnaseeb bada hai woh"

She removed her bra from inside her top and Rajveer felt himself getting hardened. She moved her fingers across his face and he couldn't handle anymore. He pulled her beneath him and started grazing her thighs.

She is breathing heavily and and Rajveer murmured in her ears huskily, "what can I do for you cadet Singh?"

She looked at him amusingly, "kuch doubts the sir"

His hands are now pressing her breasts through her top and another one is dancing on the hem of her top.

He asked, "pucho, kya puchna tha?"

His mouth is now on her midriff which teased him through out her performance. He is licking, biting and giving open kisses which made her whimper under him.

Naina hold his shoulders, "sir aap ye kya ?"

Rajveer bit her with a little force, "well...well..cadet Singh aap itne doubts puchti hai, I deserve some payback right"

With this he slided her skirt down with her inner. It shuts her mouth instantly. He pulled her legs apart to make space and went down for her.

His fingers and tongue is creating havoc inside her and soon she screamed his name in ecstasy. He smirked smugly and went up to kiss her forehead.

Naina had her eyes closed with the after effects of orgasm, but Rajveer had some more plans. He murmured in her ears, "so how was it Cadet Singh? And so you know it's not over"

Naina's eyes popped open and she saw him smiling mischievously at her. She shakes her head in denial but Rajveer's lips are now moving on her collar bone. She moaned against her will while his hand slid inside her top, kneading her breasts.

He is dry humping her while she is moving her head from one side to another in excitement.

He flipped her on her front and added huskily, "on your four cadet Singh"

Naina who is drowning in her own lust didn't protested at all and took the position. He got rid of his own clothes meanwhile, and went on to drill her.
His one hand is holding her shoulder while another is pulling her hairs.

Their animalistic need grew to have more and more. This new position is giving him greater access to hit her G spot more vigorously. She is tired even from moaning and already hit her orgasm again but Rajveer is still banging her. Finally he reached his pinnacle and they lied in each other's arms tired.

Rajveer is drawing circles on her back when she said hiding in his chest, "I could never imagine you fantasising about me this way in KMA. I mean mai kabhi aapke room me nai ati. You were always so well behaved"

He made her look up and kissed her forehead, "are to, ab insan ki sochne ke lie bhi license lagega kya? Vaise bhi tum mere room me aise ati thi jaise ki biwi ho meri, to maine kuch imagine kar lia to kya hua?"

Naina - are to itna kuch soch lia tha to kuch kahte kyu nahi the? Aapse jyada to vo Capt. Abhimanyu free hote the mere sath.

Rajveer's face became pissed at Abhimanyu's mention. He hated how he never leaves any chance to be close to Naina.

Rajveer came over her again and spoke menacingly, "agar dubara tumne Abhimanyu ka nam lia specially during our love making sessions to dekhna tum"

Naina smiled at his possessiveness, "really Captain Shekhawat"

Rajveer who hated her calling him that now leaned in, "you have made a mistake again cadet singh and beware, I won't be forgiving this time"

He kissed her roughly and bit her lips in the process.

Naina pushed him back saying, "aap thakte nahi ho kya?"

Rajveer smiled devilishly, "aur lo pange". He moved to put his finger inside her core to made her shiver.

She knew there is no turning back now as they are indeed going for another round. Well, it's her fault. Who asked her to fulfil his weird fantasy of Naina coming in her room and doing striptease pretending they are still in KMA as mentor and protégée.

/* so it's finally up. Tell me how it is 😉

*/