I am not watching this!

Rajveer: are you sure Naina for this? Soch lo ek bar aur?

Naina: soch lia. I want to see it. Maine kabhi nai dekha

Rajveer: ha but it's not regular....this is even not porn. This is a stupid movie with a even stupid movie plot.

Naina: so? Let's see na. We might get some ideas you know.

Rajveer: I really don't want to get any ideas from this but ok if you say so.

He played the movie on his laptop and they settled in blanket to watch it. It's raining heavily in Manali from last night and they are stuck in their hotel room.

In lookout for new things to do, Naina wanted to see porn and somehow the discussion went to "50 shades of grey".

Now as she will only want to do what's not allowed to her, she now wanted to do watch the movie. Rajveer was not at all interested as he knew her inhibitions in trying new things. Honestly, he also felt it's too early to introduce such stuff in their sex life.

They started the movie. It's a normal movie in the start with Anastasia and Christian. But slowly when the BDSM was hinted, Naina started fidgeting. Rajveer is watching her from his peripheral vision. He knew it's not her cup of tea.

Still they kept watching and when Christian proposed the whole idea to Anastasia, Naina hit the pause button.

Naina: aapko thoda ajeeb nai lag rha hai?

Rajveer smiled amusingly, "band kar de?".

She can see the judgement in his eyes. How can Naina now accept her fault.

"It's ok....I heard it's a good movie. Let's watch further. Shayad bad me interesting ho jayegi", she said stubbornly.

Rajveer hit the unpause button and chuckled in his mind.

As the movie progresses, Naina became more and more uncomfortable. Specially when the red room scenes started.

Her face is screwed up. It's like she isn't watching a erotic movie but some horror movie.

He wanted to laugh aloud and hide her in his arms but he knew his jiddi protégée will not agree for it. So they continued to watch it and she continued to make all sorts of faces.

Thankfully, Hollywood movies are shorter and her torture ended soon. She is disturbed by the time the final sequence of Christian hitting Anastasia happened.

Rajveer closed the laptop, meanwhile observing his over enthusiastic but naive wife.

He got a call and got busy in that. Some old friend of him called to congratulate him for the wedding. They are connecting after long so had a lot to catch up.

He went towards the sitting area and forgot all about movie. After around an hour when he disconnected the call, he looked for Naina.

She is sitting at the exact same location in the exact same position. Rajveer felt something wrong and went towards her.

Rajveer: Naina...

She didn't moved. It's like she is in a trance.

Rajveer touched her arm and she got startled.

He sat besides her, "kya hua?"

She shakes her head. He stroked her hairs, "pagal ho yar tum. Kyu dekha? Maine mana kia tha na".

She looked up at him with his cute puppy eyes, filled with tears.

"Aapko bhi vo sab karna hai?", she asked in cracked up voice.